Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 30 (Yes! yes! yes! Yes!)

goodhelmet

Ok, so last night I didn't get much sleep because I kept dreaming I was sleeping through the show. In my dream, I woke up and it was already time for the main events but of course I kept falling asleep before a match started so I couldn't recap my thoughts and I never heard the Yes chants to end the show. Nightmare. Anyway, I am amped for the show. The network hype has worked. The shall of Fame felt special. The buildup has been unbelievable. Bryan's journey has me feeling all tender inside. With that said, I am not feeling good about the card from a match quality standpoint.

Pre-Match: The Usos vs. Real Americans vs. Los Matadores vs. Ryback & Axel (My wish is that the Real Americans break up and they have Cesaro vs. Swagger in a special attraction match on the show. I can dream.)

Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Vickie Guerrero Divas Invitational

The Shield vs. Kane & Outlaws

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

HHH vs. Daniel Bryan

Batista vs. Randy Orton vs. ???

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this show can't end any other way other than a combination of Foley, Hogan, Austin and Rock carrying Bryan on his shoulders while leading the crowd in a YES chant, can it? While Stephanie and Hunter are screaming and crying up the ramp.

after tonight I fully expect a clique run in during Bryan/HHH. Well everyone but Hall. I'm sure Shawn and Waltman would love to bump around big time for Bryan. Hell I bet Nash would also. I actually want to see that. And I expect it will go down

In many ways I can't believe this show is here after months of frustration. I guess it was all worth it if they give us the right ending

Speaking of dreams, I dreamt last week that I missed the show. Bryan won, and there was the expected YES! chants. More importantly, Lesnar beat the Streak in that dream. I wouldn't bet a dime on it, but that's going to stay in the back of my mind all day.

For the first time in over 25 years I took a leave of absence from wrestling about a month back. This coming from a guy that watched every episode of every WWE, WCW, TNA, ROH, etc. etc. TV show(s) and every pay-per-view, etc. That being said, I'm quite looking forward to tonight, watching it at a friend's new house so should be a lively atmosphere and the card looks fun from my perspective. The 9+ hrs. of wrestling TV weekly and a lot of the match results seeming meaningless had me concentrating on my other hobby (movies) but leaves me feeling rejuvenated for the big show tonight. They've got an opportunity to have a feel good moment on par with Eddy and Benoit closing down WM over a decade ago. Nothing personal toward Undertaker, an absolute legend, but hoping Lesnar doesn't hold back his typically intense offense too much for the old man. Been away from the 'net but anyone waging guesses Punk being part of the battle royal or is likely a longshot? Maybe Sting will come out in point the bat at 'Taker. Ok enough rambling -- enjoy the show tonight, gang!

One time I was dreaming that I was late to work. In my dream I woke up and realized I wasn't late to work and it was just a dream. And then I woke up for real and I WAS late for work. It was disorienting.

I hadn't really been thinking too much about WrestleMania but I'm going to try and get myself hyped up for the show. I'm going to watch some of those WrestleMania Today shows on the Network and see if that doesn't get me a little more excited. I don't think the build has been interesting at all, but I think Brock vs Taker should be good. I'm really interested to see what happens with Daniel Bryan and I still think the Andre the Giant battle royal could be fun. Don't like the Cena/Wyatt feud although I think that match will surprise some people with how good it will be. I DO think that the Shield being stuck with the Outlaws is fucking ridiculous though. I think debuting the Ascension as guys Kane hired to help him would have been a lot better idea and would have not made this result SO obvious.

I will. If the live stream has issues then I'll just do something else and watch it later though. I'll be up all night to keep the delicate night shift sleep schedule for work Monday and I'm not really a "HAVE TO WATCH IT NOW!" person. I'd rather watch it in high quality than watch it sputter all night if they have issues.

Meltzer suggested that The Shield v. Authority end of the show prediction I made on the P2B podcast may become a reality.

Also I got a bizarre text from one of my usual "sources" (I hate the term,but don't know what else to use) that there will be a surprise finish to the Taker v. Brock match....

I wouldn't be surprised if that is a bullshit leak by the WWE. On the other hand Brock beating Taker actually does make sense if the plan is to build to Brock v. Bryan at Summerslam as some have suggested

I wouldn't mind that at all, as I'm in the minority and really don't care much about the streak. However, I hope they din't Eddie/Benoit this with Bryan and get the belt off of him as quick as they can just to give it to a bigger guy.