Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 30 (Yes! yes! yes! Yes!)

goodhelmet

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe I dreamed this shit a week ago. That is unbelievable to me. And kind of frightening.

To discuss some of the card, I didn't like Cena-Wyatt. The silliness was a bit too much at times. I liked a few spots in a vacuum, but the mind games stuff was really annoying to me. I was pissed Cena won. Wyatt will likely get a win though at Extreme Rules.

Taker-Brock was sad to watch. Taker was so blown up. We know the rest.

Hope the crowd shock doesn't affect the Daniel Bryan coronation at the end, hope they are still into it. Might need Undertaker to come out and raise his arm to crown him. Rumours that people are walking out of the show in disgust.

Apparently Daniel Bryan was Taker's choice to face him this year - would DB have ended the streak?

Hope the crowd shock doesn't affect the Daniel Bryan coronation at the end, hope they are still into it. Might need Undertaker to come out and raise his arm to crown him. Rumours that people are walking out of the show in disgust.

They could just be going to the bathroom. Perfect time to go.

Surely Shawn Michaels has some impact on the main event? Hasn't been on the show. I feel a bit sorry for Bret, the likes of Austin and Hogan got a lot of time, and even Piper/Di Biase etc got some mic work. Hart was just treated as a minor afterthought, a brief shot of him in the crowd.

Still annoys me when the champion comes out first for a title match.

They need to ditch all these nu metal bands as well, it isn't 2001 anymore. With them making big strides to bring new guys through and sell it as a new era for the company, they need an update to the soundtrack. In five years Vince will start using dubstep things thinking it is an exciting new genre.

They could just be going to the bathroom. Perfect time to go.

Possibly, but Alvarez and others are reporting people are just heading out the doors.