Pro Wrestling Only

Extreme Rules

Exposer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barrett-Big E. (IC Title) - Pretty good match with a few more nutty bumps to add to the night. I'm loving all of the ways Barrett is incorporating the Bull Hammer. Tonight's was done really well. Of course, the right guy won here too.

Shield-Evolution - Very good match with even more outrageous bumping and brawling. The highlights were Ambrose yelling at Orton "Believe in the Shield bitch!" and he and Rollins suicide dives in the crowd. I'm actually surprised how decisive this was. I thought Batista was the best guy in Evolution too although Trips wasn't as bad as he was on RAW.

I guess Cena will be the "face" loss tonight.

Was the Shield/Evolution match better than any of the Shields/Wyatts matches?

I thought it was better than the RAW match, but not as good as the EC or Main Event matches. Thought Shield-Evolution was pretty good, but not great.

Was the Shield/Evolution match better than any of the Shields/Wyatts matches?

I thought it was better than the RAW match, but not as good as the EC or Main Event matches. Thought Shield-Evolution was pretty good, but not great.

Thanks. Reminds me I need to watch that ME match too.

I'm a little skeptic on the wrestling I watch now a days; so is there anything else aside from the Shield/Evolution match that I need to go out of my way to see since I just began watching?