Pro Wrestling Only

Your Working Number 1!

Grimmas

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting off it's probably Terry Funk, but there is a lot of people sniffing the top. Hansen, Flair, Jumbo, Kawada, Negro Casas, Fujinami, Tenryu, etc...

I like the versatility and the great runs as a babyface and a heel. Great technical, brawls and crazy hardcore stuff. He kept everything interesting, no matter the match. I'm ready to be swayed though.

I'm going to push hard for Bock, because, frankly, I think almost everything Flair does well, Bock does almost as well if not as good or better, and he does most of the stuff Flair doesn't do as well, much, much better.

I'm looking forward to that. Bock is someone I would consider as well, but I didn't think of him for top 5. Please make that case.

I'm going to push hard for Bock, because, frankly, I think almost everything Flair does well, Bock does almost as well if not as good or better, and he does most of the stuff Flair doesn't do as well, much, much better.

I probably won't have Bock at number 1 but there's a very good chance I'll have him above Flair.

I didn't realize you thought Flair did anything well.

I kid, I kid. :)

Daniel Bryan, Ricky Steamboat and Misawa would probably be my top 3 right now if you put a gun to my head. I'm looking forward to seeing how that changes with refreshing myself on some (Bockwinkle) and being introduced to others, having some good sized Lucia, WOS and joshi gaps in my fandom.

I also have a dark horse who hasn't been nominated yet who I would likely rank higher than most. I will get around to nominating a few candidates soon.

I didn't realize you thought Flair did anything well.

I kid, I kid. :)

I think Flair's great at a ton of things. The joke I could give here is that "No one makes bad wrestling more entertaining than Ric Flair" and that he's the Gorilla Monsoon of great matches, but that be disingenuous. Any criticism I have of Ric is strictly on a "Is he the GOAT?" level. I never question that he should be in the argument.