Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered):

Match you're most looking forward to watching:

Last fun interview/promo you saw:

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling:

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to:

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately:

And, in a sad attempt to spruce things up, two new ones:

Favorite recent post on this board:

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):

I'll get this off to an exciting start by saying I haven't had wrestling on the mind much lately and don't have any answers right now.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Timothy Thatcher

Last fun match you saw: Thatcher vs. Chris Hero from WWNLive Supershow on 3/28/15.

Wrestler you want to see more of: Tommy End

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): WWNLive Supershow on 3/28/15

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Samoa Joe vs. Kyle O'Reilly on this week's ROH TV.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Rich Swann coming out to talk to the crowd before the WWN show because he was injured, complete with crowd sing along to "All Night Long."

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: The piece that was just posted by Justin Roberts on his time with Connor Michalek and how he feels WWE was using his memory for publicity. Roberts has caught grief from some folks (including me to an extent, but I'm also a broadcaster who is incredibly nitpicky about what I like in announcing) but I think it's some must-read stuff.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: I've been a podcast fiend so I'm all over Brainbuster, Will's Wrestlemania week shows, The Pro-Wrestling Super Show with Grimmas, Wrestling Culture's latest on WWE Developmental history, the list goes on and on.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Live at that WWNLive show. The Hero/Thatcher match is in my Top 5 for best live matches seen, maybe Top 3.

Favorite recent post on this board: Everything in the Brainbuster Episode 3 post. The trash talking has been tremendous.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): NXT showing they can draw in select shows on the road and talking about doing their quarterly specials on the road.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Daniel Bryan

Last fun match you saw: Riccochet vs PJ Black

Wrestler you want to see more of: Dauiske Sakamoto

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): XWA, Fredericton, NB about six months ago

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Styles/Ibushi Sunday morning

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Lesnar on Raw

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Justin Roberts blog post on how he met Connoer Michalek (sp?)

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Art of Wrestling with Thrasher

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Mania main event

Favorite recent post on this board: Anarchistxxx making everyone else on the board seem friendly and levelheaded

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): New Japan telling unexpected stories

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Pentagon Jr. Such a great character and violent.

Last fun match you saw: Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan on Raw 3/30/15

Wrestler you want to see more of: Los Nerds

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Vintage Wrestling from early March with Chris Hero.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn rematch

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Probably something from Enzo and Big Cas

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Probably something Loss wrote.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Brainbuster 3

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Mania

Favorite recent post on this board: Parv's reaction to Aubreygate. Angry Parv is my favorite Parv

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):Lucha underground turning into a true alternative to WWE.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: While watching 93,96, and 99, Tenryu has been awesome in all three years

Last fun match you saw: rewatched Reigns vs. Lesnar while supper was cooking and it was still sublime

Wrestler you want to see more of: John Greed

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): ROH Atlanta show

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Ibushi vs. Styles

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Austin as CEO in 1999

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Roberts piece just posted

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Pro Wrestling Super Show with RickyJackson running down Mr. Fuji in insane fashion

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: rewatching WrestleMania 30

Favorite recent post on this board: Shoe on stuff non wrestling fans say

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):I would say NJ World and other developments bringing a more community vibe to our little niche in the entire wrestling internet community.

Current favorite wrestler to watch:

Timothy Thatcher, by far. I find everything he does to be of the highest possible quality. From his vicious European Uppercuts all the way down to the way he can sell through his facial expressions. Match in and match out he manages to get the most out of whomever he's in the ring with, and he's consistently putting out MOTYC stuff. He's great, interesting, dynamic, and a lot of fun to watch while being as technically proficient as they come.

Last fun match you saw:

Chris Hero versus Drew Gulak, EVOLVE Wrestling: 38 (03-08-2015) Really fun match, a great bit of overall storytelling. It's the beginning of what I think is a fantastic angle, Hero showing how well he can work other styles, and Gulak showing why he's one of the best wrestlers in the world who doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Wrestler you want to see more of:

ACH; I've only seen a handful of his matches, but he appears to be a guy who gets it. He's super over with kids, has a fun and energetic style, and is able to easily draw me into his matches. I'd like to see him wrestle a broader spectrum of matches to ge a better feel for how great he really can be.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered):

Haven't attended any since the last poll.

I'm working through the WWN Wrestlemania weekend shows presently and I'm really looking forward to Timothy Thatcher versus Chris Hero. The angle has played out swell so far, and I think these two could produce something special.

Not a promo really, but the CWA We Are Dynamite video that kicks off the 1990 Yearbook is a thing of absolute beauty.

Hmmm, lots. I really enjoyed our own Sammy D's (concrete1992) review of King of Indies.

Pretty much anything for the PTBN-PWO Network. Especially the Good Will Wrestling episodes leading up to WrestleMania this year.

These EVOLVE shows, or Topgun Talwar in the early PWG shows. Talwar is super awesome as this out of control geek who has no idea how much of an overblown stereotype he actually is. The EVOLVE shows have been fun because it's an eclectic grouping of talent and the shows are kept to a time frame where I feel they are easier to digest. An interesting array of wrestlers, and I feel like this company has finally started to come into its own and is now the #3 US Indie behind only PWG and NXT, but ahead of RoH and the rest.

Probably anything by Parv or Matt D, albeit for somewhat different reasons. :) Seriously though I don't always agree with Matt, but when he really digs into what he likes or doesn't like about a match I find him to be a fascinating read.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling):

The emergence of Timothy Thatcher and EVOLVE into something bigger than they used to be. Watching Thatcher gain new fans and blow away the myth that he's not over or is unable to attract reactions from the crowd has been a pure delight. Seeing EVOLVE put the pieces together and realize the company they want to be has been great to behold.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: It's gotta be Lesnar right now.

Last fun match you saw: Lesnar vs. Reigns, WM31

Wrestler you want to see more of: To beat a dead horse, Lesnar. to give a different answer, Silas Young. Unforunately I can't make the next AAW show on 4/10 with him.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): An AAW show back in like September/October.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Whatever catches my fancy next on the Memphis set I'm working through when I get the chance.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Loved Lesnar's promo about Reigns going into WrestleMania.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: I read Hooker in about two days, really good read. There's definitely bias to it, but it's an autobiography, you should know that. Still a fascinating read.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Exile on Bad Street 2, but generally speaking if it's on the PWO-PTBN network I'll listen to it and endorse it. And Wrestling Culture and VOW podcasts.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Wrestlemania XXXI. My interest in it slowly built up and then I really enjoyed the show both as a spectacle and as a quality piece of work.

Favorite recent post on this board: All of mine, I'm the greatest. Also, just love it here in general, both old and new posts.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): I can't say much here since the build to WM31 sucked hard til the very end, when it was passable. I haven't been able to follow much indy or Japanese or lucha stuff, so that's out.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Daniel Bryan. After the initial disappointment at Rumble, he's out there making the best of the situation. Loved his tag with Reigns v Usos.

Last fun match you saw: Hansen v Williams, June 1990.

Wrestler you want to see more of: Curious to see what becomes of Samoa Joe. Liked the ACH and Elgin matches.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): WWE house show in Belfast, April 2013

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Giving 90s AJPW a thorough rewatch, the hits just keep on coming

Last fun interview/promo you saw: The Lesnar pretapes before Mania

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: I started reading Hansen's biography a couple of months ago. Was really enjoying it - got to the Sammartino matches in '76. Will get back to it one of these days...

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Exile on Bad Street 1 was really good. Must also mention the epic Top 100 matches on the Network series. Pete, Charles, Steven, Chad - take a bow, lads!

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: I really enjoyed Lesnar v Reigns. I'm going to be a grump and say that the rest of the show didn't do a great deal for me. The ladder match, Rollins v Orton and Cena v Rusev were all solid enough, but - my God! - 7 matches in a four hour block just isn't enough for me. The show seemed padded out to a ludicrious degree. (I'll get my coat...)

Favorite recent post on this board: Liked Parv pushing for a resurgence of Flair discussion for GOAT. I know, a lot of the veteran posters have been over this again and again and again, but it's relatively new to me....

Loved Reigns v Bryan at Fast Lane. Not the result I wanted at the time, but a hell of a match.

Current favorite wrestler to watch:

Steve Grey. Tremendous welterweight style wrestler. Loving WOS at the moment, so fun and easy to watch. Grey (along with Romford's own Alan Sarjeant) is the first guy to leap out at me since Breaks.

Last fun match you saw:

Reigns vs Brock. Blow away match. I thought it had a chance of being good but fuck me. Honestly, Brock's a shoe in for my top 100 off his post come back work alone.

Wrestler you want to see more of:

Sangre Chicana. The first time I ever saw Chicana he was squaring up to Andre. Chewing gum, full of swagger getting all in his face. Andre flinches. Sangre melts. He meekly goes back to his corner, tail between his legs. I knew instantly I had a new favourite. I'm just starting to get into lucha so you could add about a dozen more.

The famous Ted/Duggan match from mid south. Been really impressed with Dibiase's work on the set so far. Butch Reed too.

Reigns cool, calm Smackdown interview. They've done a much better job of presenting him as tough guy lately.

The only thing I read are faces.

The super show on 70s Mr Fuji.

Sitting back and sinking a few beers with wrestlemania. A show that far exceeded expectations and (ever so slightly) sparked my interest in WWE again.

OJ's lucha and European threads have been a great resource.

Brock Lesnar, natch.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Hechicero

Last fun match you saw: Rey Jr./Myzteziz vs. Perro Aguayo Jr./Pentagon Jr. (AAA Rey de Reyes)

Wrestler you want to see more of: Guerrero Mixtico Jr.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Philly Lucha show in May of last year

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Whatever Rey is going to do at TripleMania (or maybe on TV prior)

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Steve Austin and Vince McMahon (3/30/98 and 4/6/98 RAW)

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: 4/8/02 WON feature story on how Pro Wrestlers do in real environments. Insightful piece. 2002 WON's are very strong overall, especially considering it was clear that with WCW gone, Dave was very unsure about the future of the business

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Don't listen to many wrestling podcasts. Probably the Austin show with Bas Rutten, though they didn't talk about Pride at all

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Summer - Fall 2004 CMLL . Even with the clipping, Santo/Casas/Parka/Mistico are so over and the rudo group of Perro Jr./Hector Garza/Tarzan Boy/Ultimo Guerrero/Rey Bucanero really does a nice job

Favorite recent post on this board: Enjoyed the GWE individual threads quite a bit

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Black Terry Jr. taping Cara Lucha, Chuilinga Mask, and other indies

• 2 weeks later...

Current favorite wrestler to watch:It's got to be Negro Casas

Last fun match you saw: Casas/Santo vs Guerrero/Bucanero

Wrestler you want to see more of: Virus, who I've seen a lot of, but I'm looking forward to seeing more in a more focused way soon.

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): Rumble 2014

Match you're most looking forward to watching: I have more Casas/Santo vs Guerrero/Bucanero ahead of me, though I also want to see that Morphosis trios match that my SC compatriots just covered and I haven't seen the Dragon Lee vs Virus title change yet either.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: i watched the Satanico creates Averno vignette again the other day. Lightning bolts and all.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Probably going around and looking for reactions to Lucero vs Hechicero when I wrote it up

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Kris Z's new podcast is 3 for 3 so far.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: I dabbled in a bit of early 90s AJPW (A Hansen vs Kawada match from 92, I think, and the Baba/Kobashi vs Misawa/Kawada tag) and they were fun because they had guys I've gotten a little used to in very different roles than I was used to. Kawada was a definite underdog against Hansen and Kobashi got to play bully a bit in his tag match.

Favorite recent post on this board: I think they can be overdone, but there have been a slew of personal posts lately "Your...." (pet peeves, etc) and those have been fun.

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): Probably the old NWA footage that we might end up getting soon streaming.

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Shinsuke Nakamura

Last fun match you saw: Sting/Steamboat Vs. Flair/Austin (from Austin's 2011 Bluray)

Wrestler you want to see more of: Daniel Bryan - I'm dialed out of watching WWE's current product (e.g. no plans to watch WM31 anytime in the foreseeable future), but I like his work

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): a local spot show circa Hallowe'en 2014

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Tanahashi-Okada IX, whenever it happens

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Lawler's wild RAW promo in 1997 hyping his match with Goldust - if only we got *that* Lawler during the Attitude Era instead of "Puppies" Lawler

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: hmm... wrestling reading has really trailed off in recent months...pass

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Austin's podcast with "Nightmare" Danny Davis (#202) and specifically about entering wrestling school (no spoilers, but a great carny scam story)

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: moving through the WarGames Bluray, one or two matches at a time

Favorite recent post on this board: probably the "WWE week of" thread, a handy way to glom info from informed PWO folks

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): a pile of upcoming local shows to hopefully rediscover why I love pro wrestling in the first place

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Diamond Dallas Page

Last fun match you saw: DDP vs. Johnny B. Badd (Halloween Havoc 95')

Wrestler you want to see more of: Too many to name - I'm embarrassed how few of the names in the GWE thread I know

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): WWE TLC 2014

Match you're most looking forward to watching: See "Wrestler you want to see more of" response

Last fun interview/promo you saw: The string of segments from Clash of the Champions 31 featuring a Hulk Hogan promo, "Mean" Gene and Randy Savage meeting the child ambassador from the Muscular Dystrophy Association, a Randy Savage music video, and Hulk Hogan visiting the Dungeon of Doom. It is a string of "Tim and Eric"-level intuitional/unintentional comedy.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Chris Jericho's proposed finish layout for his match against CM Punk at WrestleMania 20something. Its in his latest book.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Austin's review of WrestleMania.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: Partying heavy for WrestleMania 31

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Brock.

Last fun match you saw: Tommy Edge vs. Tomasso Ciampa last weekend at AAW in Berwyn. Great match. They started out catch-as-catch can style but the crowd shit all over it, so they transitioned into a strong style match. I also really liked Josh Alexander vs. Michael Elgin from ROH in Milwaukee. One of the stiffest matches I've seen live.

Wrestler you want to see more of: Josh Alexander

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): AAW in Berywn last week

Match you're most looking forward to watching: I just bought a 3 disc set of Dynamite Kid in Japan, and I'm looking forward to watching the British Bulldog matches from the late '80s on it.

Last fun interview/promo you saw: I've been watching a lot of Eric Embry in USWA from '91-'92 and the promos are amazing. I also saw a match from Detroit either from the late '60s or early '70s of Grand Wizard (I believe he was called Abdul Farouk) managing The Sheik. The Sheik bludgeons the crap out of some poor jobber (go figure.) It's in a TV studio, and the fans rush the ring and Sheik hightails it out. This leaves Farouk in the ring cutting a killer promo while the fans surround it.

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: Hmmm.....I read "Hooker" by Lou Thesz and his hatred of the NWA promoters in the territory days was pretty enlightening. I can tell you the most interesting thing I've heard was that Michael Hayes started out with a British Lord gimmick in Mississippi in the late '70s. I so wish footage of this existed.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Exile on Badstreet-Death of the UWF. Excellent. One of the best wrestling history podcasts I've probably ever listened to. The Freebirds one was amazing too.

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: I really enjoyed the AAW show in Berwyn. Solid action almost all night and one of the best indy shows I've been to. I've been to a lot of live wrestling in the last two months. Enjoyed ROH in Milwaukee like I do every time they come here even though the event was way oversold. It was fun doing the doubleshot and going to ROH in Milwaukee on Friday night and ROH in Chicago Ridge on Saturday Night.

I pretty much just watch RAW and NXT these days, I'm way behind on Lucha Underground, I don't watch ROH, my NJPW viewing is spotty, and while I know a lot of the big indy names and have seen clips of a lot of them online, I'm pretty out of touch with the indy scene. But, I want to play this game

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Tyson Kidd

Last fun match you saw: I enjoyed Ziggler and Neville on RAW

Wrestler you want to see more of: hmmmmm.....Heath Slater

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): I haven't been to a show in about 10 years

Match you're most looking forward to watching: I'd love to see that Daniel Bryan and Nakamura match which is never going to happen. When I get caught up on Lucha Underground I'm looking forward to the Rumble and Casket matches

Last fun interview/promo you saw: Daniel Bryan and Kane backstage at RAW was pretty fun

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: this thread?

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: Listening to B&V right now so I guess that. HBK on The Ross Report was really good I thought. Looking forward to listening to Bix's show with Doug Gilbert later

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: WM

Favorite recent post on this board: probably something I wrote :)

Favorite thing about the wrestling landscape in the past three months (if you live in the past, then go with your past three months of time-traveling): NXT crossing over the the general WWE audience, drawing big houses on the road, NXT chants on WWE shows.......pretty much everything about NXT lately

*EDIT to add to the last one, The Young Bucks and Dave Meltzer meeting :)

Current favorite wrestler to watch: Luke Harper

Last fun match you saw: Jay Briscoe vs Jimmy Jacobs from ROH TV March 21st

Wrestler you want to see more of: Dalton Castle

Last live show attended (if applicable/different from last time you answered): The closest wrestling gets to me is like a 4 hour drive to a WWE house show every x years. So never.

Match you're most looking forward to watching: Ishii vs Makabe because it will feature Makabe smashing Ishii's skull into the ringpost

Last fun interview/promo you saw: The Suzuki-gun interview after the MiSu-Marufuji title match

Last interesting thing you read about wrestling: I generally find wrestling satire to be obnoxious and forced but kayfabe news is pretty much my favourite site. "F" destroyed me.

Last worthwhile podcast you listened to: /

Most fun you've had watching wrestling lately: watching Maeda shoot kick people