Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking this opportunity to wish everyone involved in the 1983 Project Happy Holidays. May you spend quality time with everyone you love.

I'll also take this moment to officially announce the return of the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup for May and yes, All Japan, New Japan and CMLL will be invited to participate. I'll probably need to retool the format a bit but I have plenty of time to figure this out. :)

Sorry for being absent as of late. Had a death in the family and just getting everything put together for this weekend.

I will update rosters due to all changes on January 1st soon. Just send me a message with your roster to make it easier for me.

Bierschwale is taking over All Japan at this point but no word on his tours and such... we will wait for him to get things going with that.

Let me know if you have any questions.

OK, guys, at 4 weeks behind and little time to get caught up, I've had to throw in the towel and point form my shows. I'd prefer to put more detail into my TV shows, but this is the only way I am going to get caught up. I've had several whammies thrown at me this month but I assure you that I will be back on track with some great things planned for the new year. I appreciate the patience and support you guys have given me.

Actually, I did one thread for each freelancer but I added every month in the thread to make things easier for me to keep track of until June. If the guy taking over in July wants to change it up, no problem.

(I hope you don't mind, LowBlow. If you do, I'll change it for a monthly thread for each freelancer)