Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been dealing with some personal issues of late but have all of my backed up shows laid out and will be posting the results in short form. Should be relatively caught up soon. My apologies to everyone for this, including Kevin who has had to hold back on one of his shows because of delays on my end.

Gene says he's interested in coming back to take over Continental...

We would then keep Lawler as a freelancer and then move the Rock N Roll Express to freelancers as well.

The rest of the Memphis roster would be put into a 1 round quick draft for the rest of us with the rest going into free agency.

How does this sound?

Gene officially takes over the CWA roster.

Rock N Roll Express are now freelancers with Jerry Lawler. Edgar, if you can update that when you're free.

Any word on the Memphis draft?

I have Larry Z booked through March 31st... but as long as whomever gets him is okay with him finish his dates, we could have this draft this week and just be done with all the turnover for the time being?

Yeah, there are maybe three or four guys on the Memphis list who would make sense as gaijin workers in Japan. I'd like to be included in the normal randomized draft on the chance that I might be able to grab one of them.