Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

Grimmas you do whatever you need to do man.

I am going to go with the dice/36 option.

I think I have proven that I am in this thing for the long haul and have pretty good judgment on policy for the game.

If you guys want to go full boar, complete 48 or bigger option with managers and all jobbers, go right ahead.

If you want to use the dice/36 option... use https://www.random.org/dice/ like I did and follow along on my injury wire.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated my part in the injury wire.

Quick question: do we have to change the protected names in the game every month (like replacing the injured name with one in our protection list) or can we protect the same names?

That is up to you with the free reign. Either with the dice/36 or the full roster option... you can pick and choose how you do it. No reason to monitor it any further than doing it for fun based on your selection of injury risk.

Injury seems to be moving forward and is 9f course optional. I like how everyone is putting stiff there for us... part of me really likes watching the process of 36 down to 1.

For those who will do the entire roster, let us see how your process is. The big thing is adding managers and jobber packs would go up to around 55 people possibly so if it is just a pick and go let us know.

In regards to "when" the injury occurs... you are free to go from whenever. For me this is going to start in april but some of you may pop it right into place, again, your choice there. I know there is ambition to do it right there and now, go for it. I may do it that way once I get to my next injury, but I just have so much written right now.

In regards to someone possibly getting injured two times in a row... not out of the realm of possibility... go for it if needed.

This is simply an addendum to the game, do it how you want, just have fun.

Personal stuff has come up, and I need three months away from this stuff.

You can give CMLL off to somebody if you want, if not just pretend they are still running and I will be back in the summer, ready to go, hopefully.

Personal stuff has come up, and I need three months away from this stuff.

You can give CMLL off to somebody if you want, if not just pretend they are still running and I will be back in the summer, ready to go, hopefully.

I say we continue with it as is... it can exist in the world and if you have a chance to update you can, if not, we know that they are still doing business down there.

I always let the other bookers choose who they were sending for the tournament. And I know that some of your best talents are currently in Japan and you have Negro Casas in the injury list. I think it'd be unfair for you to not have representatives that you picked yourself for the tournament so I'd rather use your slots as byes, if that doesn't offend you. However, if you really want to have CMLL represented in the tournament, I can have 2 of your guys facing the Rougeaus for the NWA World Tag Team Championship on Night 2 rather than Anderson & Eaton (Kevin already has the Road Warriors facing them on Night 3) so if I could have a different promotion to have a chance at the titles, I'd rather use CMLL.

Anyway, if you have questions, hit me with a DM, so we can discuss about that.

I always let the other bookers choose who they were sending for the tournament. And I know that some of your best talents are currently in Japan and you have Negro Casas in the injury list. I think it'd be unfair for you to not have representatives that you picked yourself for the tournament so I'd rather use your slots as byes, if that doesn't offend you. However, if you really want to have CMLL represented in the tournament, I can have 2 of your guys facing the Rougeaus for the NWA World Tag Team Championship on Night 2 rather than Anderson & Eaton (Kevin already has the Road Warriors facing them on Night 3) so if I could have a different promotion to have a chance at the titles, I'd rather use CMLL.

Anyway, if you have questions, hit me with a DM, so we can discuss about that.

Shit didn't realize it was NWA. CMLL disowned NWA and refuses to work with them in January.