Pro Wrestling Only

Who Will You Be the High Vote On?

JRGoldman

I think I'll have a very high vote on a lot of people. I really emphasized career length and types of opponents worked and match quality against them.

One name I'll pick out it is Tatsumi Fujinami at 4. He's easily the second best wrestler from the 80's behind Flair and one of those very rare guys who had great matches in the US, Mexico, Japan, Europe. He was still pretty good in a sense like Flair was good in the 90's. Not his peak, mostly solid, a few classics. Also an excellent tag worker.

Pretty much my rationale for ranking him so high.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a shot to be the high voter on Eaton, Austin and Blackwell.

Also, at No. 99, I'll probably be the high (and only) voter on Kamala.

Edit: after reading through this thread, seems like a lot of people think they're the high vote on Eaton. Should be interesting.

You MIGHT be the high voter but I put Kamala on as my #100.

I've got a shot to be the high voter on Eaton, Austin and Blackwell.

Also, at No. 99, I'll probably be the high (and only) voter on Kamala.

Edit: after reading through this thread, seems like a lot of people think they're the high vote on Eaton. Should be interesting.

You MIGHT be the high voter but I put Kamala on as my #100.

Woo-hoo!

*pats belly*

I think I will be the high vote on Masa Fuchi (unless Parties or someone else will have him higher).

I will possibly also be the high vote on Sangre Chicana (just like in 2006). However, he's been getting more love in recent years. So maybe I won't be the high vote after all.

We'll found out soon. I look forward to the final results.

In the interest of surprise and letting Grimmas do his thang I'm not revealing any of my rankings until they hit their names hit the countdown, but I will say that I have Fuchi considerably higher than #67. Probably too high, to be honest, but he's a guy who surprised me by how much of a personal favorite he is, and how steadily he climbed whenever I rewatched his stuff. His AJ 90s work also ages better into what a lot of us still like today: he still knew how to turn on the Memphis heat when he was selling and brawling on the warpath. I'm not a man of faith, but I choose to believe in a world where somewhere on an old 16mm reel that will never see the light of day sits grainy CWA footage of Eddie Marlin vs. Fuchi in a Cowboy Boot Match that now lives only in the faint memories of select geezers.