Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV for November 22 to 28

Grimmas

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good night for Reigns but this show was painfully boring in spots

I generally like all three of them but they can't possibly have long term plans for Sheamus on top when he's paired with Rusev and Barrett. Barrett gets to do a run in during a main event angle and is instantly disposed of. Pretty sure this is just a backdrop to setup Hunter v Reigns

Overall they used a lot of fresh faces tonight and I approve. Guys like Goldust and Rusev coming back from injuries and then guys like Swagger and Slater who never get TV time outside of the C-Shows. They even gave The Lucha Dragons a little bit of promo time. Its too bad there's so many injuries right now but the show did feel fresher than its been.

Two womens matches were the highlights for me. Can we please have a Sasha/Becky feud?

I thought Paige was probably at her best as a heel last night. That Raw match was muuch better than the Survivor Series one, but Charlotte needs to put Paige through the announce table next week.

Why is it that the women use all types of submissions, but the guys only use chinlocks? Paige seems to bust out three new submissions every match, and they all look nasty. Charlotte is getting better, but the seams of her work still show too much for my taste. She just looks like she is trying to look like a wrestler instead of naturally feeling like a wrestler. She's the perfect base for all of Paige's submissions though, she has that Melina flexibility that makes submissions look devastating.

In terms of the athletic abilities that their wrestlers have, it is more likely that the women have a background that is more focused on flexibility than the guys. Guys think being in shape means weightlifting, cardio exercises, etc while the women come from more of a diverse athletic background. Then you think of like John Cena vs Neville in terms of their body frame. Cena is more bulky with more muscles while Neville is more lean. So you would expect Neville to have better flexibility than Cena. Same applies to their women vs men.

Rumor is that Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe asked for and received his release from NXT.

If he hasn't he should since they've done precisely jack shit with him. He must not have shook the right hands backstage since he went from getting hype videos to debut his character to becoming a jobber in record time.

So it looks like standing pat with the same "champ is a toady for the Authority" story just earned them the lowest Raw ratings in 20 years.

It's getting pretty amazing how completely paralyzed this company seems to be right now. It's like WWE is a turtle that someone flipped over and they are unable to get back up.

Rumor is that Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe asked for and received his release from NXT.

He was terrible - at least from what I saw of him in NXT. He came across as a total goof and wasn't in the least bit believable. Can't blame the gimmick either, because the gimmick was actually good and contemporary, but he did jack shit with it. I'm sure I'm swimming against the grain with this opinion, but so be it. What he did in front of 500 people in ROH or wherever means nothing to me, because that never translated in NXT.