Pro Wrestling Only

NJPW workers going to WWE?

cpst

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC when WWE tried to sign Styles years ago he said that he didn't want to be with them because of how their product was too vulgar

Was there any time in its existence when TNA had the more family friendly product than WWE?

Well it's more percption than reality. WWE vulgar stuff made headlines. TNA flew under the radar. So for the majority of people the WWE was more vulgar.

I hope that Styles is promptly assigned a gimmick and given months of skits to get him over a la Million Dollar Man, Mr. Perfect etc.

Maybe Tax Tips with AJ Styles.

Not months, but weeks of videos leading to his debut in the Rumble and him looking good and getting eliminated by someone setting up a Mania feud.

AJ vs Sheamus would rule.

I see Styles winning the IC title at Mania in some sort of clusterfuck ladder match (he will do at least 10 pele kicks in the match too), sparking a collective throwing up of hands that will be audible on internet message boards. Styles will be the latest "the guy" to bring the belt back to its proper prestige and they will feature it on Smackdown more, cycling in NXT guys and the Owens and Ambrose of the main roster as their way of elevating it. Somewhere along the line everything will go south as Vince gets in the mood to put the belt on Seamus for zero reason.

I just feel like maybe if I type it out it wont happen.

Does Nakamura speak enough English to get by on NXT? I honestly don't know. I imagine that will be his biggest hurdle. As much as I love the dream booking that is thrown around all over of Heyman representing him, that obviously isn't happening on NXT and might even be dicey on the main roster.

No matter how this ends up, Finn Balor trolling people on Twitter is the best thing in wrestling right now. After numerous hashtag tweets, he posted a photo of himself holding the door open at the Performance Center wearing a Bullet Club shirt looking at his watch saying "they should have been here by now".

• 2 weeks later...