Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gulf between NXT and the main roster is just so clear to see - NXT gives you feel good results and this show has had none of them. That changes the perception of a show so much.

I guess we get to see our hero Roman Reign win the title though...

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Heath Slater/Curtis Axel/Adam Rose/Bo Dallas/The Big Show/Kane/Mark Henry/DDP/Tatanka/Tyler Breeze/Jack Swagger/Fandango/Damien Sandow/Darren Young/Konnor/Viktor/Darren Young/Goldust/R-Truth/Shaquille O’Neal)

Remember two hours ago when I said this show was exceeding low expectations?

I love that the guy from NXT with the anti-smark gimmick won the Andre the Giant battle royal on the WrestleMania that seems to have been booked with the idea of trolling the smarks. I can not wait to see Roman Reigns end the show holding the WWE title in front of a crowd that has been beaten down for hours.

I love that the guy from NXT with the anti-smark gimmick won the Andre the Giant battle royal on the WrestleMania that seems to have been booked with the idea of trolling the smarks. I can not wait to see Roman Reigns end the show holding the WWE title in front of a crowd that has been beaten down for hours.

The funny thing is the crowd actually popped for Corbin, because it's fucking better then the alternative of Kane.Also, cause he's in NXT, the end.

Baron Corbin was the only winner that made sense.

I would've been happier with Shaq, Mark Henry (being a Texan), or even Goldust as a nod to Dusty. No problem with Corbin, though, just thought it was kind of odd to have him win as the token NXT guy knowing that he would get face cheers for winning.