Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling thoughts that probably don't deserve

Coffey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you even mentioned Rey in that sentence puts a smile to my face.

Meltzer is also pimping Rey as one of the only three likely winners, with Orton being a more distant favorite, and HHH being in the running just because he's HHH. Looks like it just might happen.

That photo of Vince is Exhibit A why people will never take a WWE drug policy seriously.

Also, after reading that History of the WBF article on East Coast J's blog, seeing Vince on the cover of a Joe Weider mag is like seeing Sting on the cover of WWF/E Magazine

Spoilers!!!

"PWInsider is reporting that rumors are going around backstage that Rey Mysterio will be winning the Royal Rumble. However, the plan seems to be to have Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton at WrestleMania. This could mean that Rey will lose his title shot before WrestleMania, or that one of the two plans have been changed.

Another match planned for WrestleMania is Undertaker vs. Mark Henry."

Meltzer called Undertaker/Henry a few weeks ago so it seems legit. Too bad about Rey if that's true.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

So WWE, in what is probably the first cool thing they've done in a long while, is using a Peter Gabriel song for WM ("Big Time", you can see it on the WM website). So, with that relationship formed, what are the odds of getting a "Sledgehammer" video for HHH and seeing Shane McMahon outside someones home with a stereo over his head?

I was watching WM 13 today, and I really dug the HHH vs Goldust match. Goldust's one of my favorites and he made HHH look like a million bucks in his first competitive WM appearance after getting squashed by Warrior the year before.

Chyna whipping Terri like a rag doll ruled too, and it made me remember how awesome Chyna was before she got her jaw shaved off and showed everyone her she-penis.

Then Goldust showed up on RAW tonight and made me mark out. Someone book Goldust vs Shelton's Momma for the next PPV. The promos alone would be worth the $35.

Tonight was the first Raw in YEARS that I didn't watch. I was home, sitting right here beside the TV. I just didn't care. The Rumble soured me that much. I just played World of Warcraft instead.

I don't care about WWE. I don't care about TNA. I plan on going to a lot more ROH live events. I had a blast in Dayton.

I'm probably going to get banned at DVDVR now since some of the posters there seem to think the ROH title is a world title, and their argument why can be summed up as "ROH IZ TEH R00XORZ".

I saw a post saying that just because a company doesn't have TV or PPV, that's no reason that their belt can't be a world title.

ROHbotz, god love em.

Guest Famous Mortimer

Tonight was the first Raw in YEARS that I didn't watch. I was home, sitting right here beside the TV. I just didn't care. The Rumble soured me that much. I just played World of Warcraft instead.

I don't care about WWE. I don't care about TNA. I plan on going to a lot more ROH live events. I had a blast in Dayton.

That is a sensible opinion. My life is just too damn short to waste any more of it on WWE. I love wrestling but I can't bring myself to watch their garbage any more. ROH deserve my money and deserve big crowds at their events.

Guest Kilgore Trout

I'm probably going to get banned at DVDVR now since some of the posters there seem to think the ROH title is a world title, and their argument why can be summed up as "ROH IZ TEH R00XORZ".

I saw a post saying that just because a company doesn't have TV or PPV, that's no reason that their belt can't be a world title.

ROHbotz, god love em.

You're the only person taking that silly argument at all seriously. Coming here to bitch makes you seem quite pathetic.

I was watching WM 13 today, and I really dug the HHH vs Goldust match. Goldust's one of my favorites and he made HHH look like a million bucks in his first competitive WM appearance after getting squashed by Warrior the year before.

Chyna whipping Terri like a rag doll ruled too, and it made me remember how awesome Chyna was before she got her jaw shaved off and showed everyone her she-penis.

Then Goldust showed up on RAW tonight and made me mark out. Someone book Goldust vs Shelton's Momma for the next PPV. The promos alone would be worth the $35.

That WrestleMania is underrated by many, in my opinion, thanks to a solid string of matches: Goldust-HHH, Owen/Bulldog-Vader/Mankind, Bret-Austin, and LOD/Ahmed-NOD. The beginning of the show and main event suck, of course, but those four matches range from Perfectly Acceptable to Fucking Awesome. Not the best show ever or anything like that, but there's been far worse WrestleManias. 13 smokes 11 (just two years prior), in my opinion.

ROHbotz, god love em.

You're the only person taking that silly argument at all seriously. Coming here to bitch makes you seem quite pathetic.
I'm usually pretty good at detecting sarcasm on the Internet, and it sure seemed to me that folks there seriously think ROH is a world title because AmDrag is awesome and the belt's been defended overseas. And because Gabe said it's a world title. I honestly don't care one way or another, it's just the logic used in some of the posts over there is really an extra level of idiotic.

I commented here because this is the thread of thoughts that don't deserve their own thread, and I don't want to get involved in big fight over there since the admins are randomly banning people in their wrestling folder in an attempt to cut down on the dumbassery. Hence my "I'm probably going to get banned" comment.

I'll try not to shed any tears over your proclaimation of my patheticness.