Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

goodhelmet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the women's match is easily the best thus far. Charlotte is terrific, so I don't mind her being featured so heavily in the intros. Nia Jaxx never looked better, tremendous job considering I never bought her as a monster before this match. Sasha's elimination came way too soon though, but she's a great, great bumper and made it look credible. The final part was excellent too. I don't mind the abrupt finish, I take that over the billion finishers kick outs every day. Not a great match, but very good/excellent. Much like the Asuka vs Ember Moon from NXT, the women are the most (only ?) fun part of the show.

Well, the women's match is easily the best thus far. Charlotte is terrific, so I don't mind her being featured so heavily in the intros. Nia Jaxx never looked better, tremendous job considering I never bought her as a monster before this match. Sasha's elimination came way too soon though, but she's a great, great bumper and made it look credible. The final part was excellent too. I don't mind the abrupt finish, I take that over the billion finishers kick outs every day. Not a great match, but very good/excellent. Much like the Asuka vs Ember Moon from NXT, the women are the most (only ?) fun part of the show.

Charlotte is the BEST.

I WAS WRONG IT IS THE FUCKING HARDYZ WOOOOOOOOOO DELETE DELETE DELETE

And this (15 mn) spoiler will keep me up. Damn, girl. I'm old and tired. I already went clubbing two nights ago and I'm going to a concert tomorrow (well, tonight). But Broken Matt ? I ain't going to bed YET.