Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

goodhelmet

This is world's better than Bray/Orton and at least more fun than Trips/Rollins. Plus I dig that they all went the extra mile on their looks tonight.

They all have personality, something you couldn't always say about interchangeable Deevers, in the '10s especially.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sharing the love for Goldy vs Lesnar. Yes, it was about what you'd expect. Yes, the first minute or so was fun bomb throwing. But then, basically the final two minutes of the usual WWE formula. Finisher, counter, finisher, kick-out, suplex-city yaddi yaddi yadda. What's the point ? It was fine for what it was. Nothing more. Pointless to me. Infinitely more whatchable than the last two hours of course.

Been loving me some Mickie and Becky for 10 years now.

Fuck, we're getting old.

I still always think of Becky like she was a 19 year old who had to leave wrestling due to a serious concussion, who was my favorite wrestler in the world at the time. Seeing her wrestle during mania makes me so happy.

Yes! She's so fucking great on those early SHIMMER shows. I have enjoyed her success very much.

Her matches with Daizee were what sold me on Shimmer as a company. I was so excited for the Ironwoman Match.

I'm not sharing the love for Goldy vs Lesnar. Yes, it was about what you'd expect. Yes, the first minute or so was fun bomb throwing. But then, basically the final two minutes of the usual WWE formula. Finisher, counter, finisher, kick-out, suplex-city yaddi yaddi yadda. What's the point ? It was fine for what it was. Nothing more. Pointless to me. Infinitely more whatchable than the last two hours of course.

Yes, but you're very tired and grumpy.

I sincerely enjoyed the SD women more than Brock/Goldberg. Bill is an act I'm happy to see go, and Brock's been working the same match (save the Reigns war) for three years straight. Naoya Ogawa would at least be beating up more ringside goofs by now.

Give it up for Alexa: her offense has been awesomely violent since NXT. Thought her and Lynch both brought it tonight. Naomi's submission is weird if she has to pull her opponent's hair to apply it, but I couldn't tell if if that was intentional.

And now I get suckered into hopes of a Reigns heel turn for the 700th time.

They really didn't do anything with New Day

They were a genuine non-factor tonight other than the quick Hardy Boyz announcement. I know people don't like them as much as they used to but it's still a weird move. I'm guessing any other segments got cut for time since we didn't even really get a major backstage comedy segment this year.