Pro Wrestling Only

Superstar Shake Up

Bigelow34

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of Raw should have been Braun tipping over every new vehicle they try to put Roman on to get him out of there.

"Quick Braun's gone, we can escape on the ice cream truck! Hurr-"

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Braun should've been driving the ambulance. That would've been comedy gold.

Man, SD tomorrow is going to need to be 80% Raw guys to compete with this shit. For the sake of the talent, the entire cruiserweight division should have been transferred to SD. Graves, too. Really ridiculous that they make those dudes travel for Raw and SD and random house shows AND NXT house shows.

I will just enjoy how incredible that segment was for now and completely forget that Reigns will beat him at Payback

They tried to hide that crowd reaction but Braun destroying Reigns is easily the biggest pop of the night. I mean a fucking "You deserve it" chant for a stretcher job. Yeah I am sure he will be the next John Cena

Oh yeah, for sure they're trying to make Roman the new John Cena after last week and this week talking shit about Taker in his promo and then getting demolished. After a few weeks before WM when they clearly had Braun cut a promo to get face heat in Chicago against Roman. If you watched that segment and thought it was supposed to be a ROMAN IS THE BEST DON'T YOU LOVE HIM?!?!?!?!?! segment, then lol.

The whole purpose of Braun was to build a monster so that Roman Reigns can destroy it. Not to make him a champion or the most over guy. It doesn't matter if the crowd is chanting "You Deserve It" at a guy destroyed 2 or 3 times in a span of 5 minutes. The ultimate plan is Brock vs Reigns whether it is Wrestlemania next year or at Summerslam this year. Not going to change. Not Brock vs Braun no matter how awesome that match could be.

The smart thing is to keep Roman off TV but would it really shock you if comes back at Payback and gets the win?

I will just enjoy how incredible that segment was for now and completely forget that Reigns will beat him at Payback

They tried to hide that crowd reaction but Braun destroying Reigns is easily the biggest pop of the night. I mean a fucking "You deserve it" chant for a stretcher job. Yeah I am sure he will be the next John Cena

Oh yeah, for sure they're trying to make Roman the new John Cena after last week and this week talking shit about Taker in his promo and then getting demolished. After a few weeks before WM when they clearly had Braun cut a promo to get face heat in Chicago against Roman. If you watched that segment and thought it was supposed to be a ROMAN IS THE BEST DON'T YOU LOVE HIM?!?!?!?!?! segment, then lol.

The whole purpose of Braun was to build a monster so that Roman Reigns can destroy it. Not to make him a champion or the most over guy. It doesn't matter if the crowd is chanting "You Deserve It" at a guy destroyed 2 or 3 times in a span of 5 minutes. The ultimate plan is Brock vs Reigns whether it is Wrestlemania next year or at Summerslam this year. Not going to change. Not Brock vs Braun no matter how awesome that match could be.

The smart thing is to keep Roman off TV but would it really shock you if comes back at Payback and gets the win?

The next guy facing Brock is Braun, not Roman. OBVIOUSLY Braun destroying Roman was going to get face heat, as was his promo in Chicago saying fans hated him. If you saw WM and Raw last week and thought this was some kind of pls cheer Roman pls pls pls segment, you don't get it. Braun has been booked to get face pops against Roman for the past 2-3 months. And in Brock vs Braun, Braun is going to be the face for that night.

Anyone acting like Smackdown got decimated is over reacting. They really only lost two people who were REALLY contributing to Smackdown to being good and that's Miz and Alexa Bliss (who is gonna be replaced by Charlotte and that is an upgrade)

Bray Wyatt has been the worst thing on Smackdown for over a month now so getting rid of him is fucking GREAT. Ambrose is unreliable, he's bad more often than he's good and even if he was kinda maybe sorta the "top" face on Smackdown he sure as hell didn't feel like a top guy on the show.

What else did they really lose? Apollo Crews and Kalisto weren't really doing anything, Rhyno & Heath Slater already had their peak and weren't gonna ever get as over as they were, Curt Hawkins was just a jobber and likely will be replaced in that role by Jinder.

So really they don't need to get some crazy infusion of talent. They will probably pick up Charlotte, Kevin Owens, Cesaro & Sheamus (or New Day), Jinder Mahal and probably another woman and another low level person like Titus or Curtis Axel and be just fine. They still got AJ, Nakamura, Luke Harper, Baron Corbin, Randy Orton and part time Cena.

And Mojo who I suspect is about to get a big push and convince all you non believers.

As much as I preferred this format as opposed to a full draft, doing it this way will make it seem that the show that goes first gets all the talent. SD still will have the freshest matchups going forward, and the writers there seem much better at taking someone who hasn't done much and make them interesting.

No. Full Sail crowd didn't like him, either.

I don't think this is accurate. True, there were a bunch of people they liked a whole lot more - Kota Ibushi, Brian Kendrick, etc. - but Perkins was far from hated.

It was the magic of the CWC.

It truly was a special time, wasn't it? Now Mauro is gone, the entire division is meaningless, and its first several champions have no momentum whatsoever. :(

As someone who was there live, TJP met with indifference when he started in CWC and then was Drifter style hated when he pinned Kota. He was never liked.