Pro Wrestling Only

Superstar Shake Up

Bigelow34

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Charlotte puts over Nia on her way out of the territory.

I always fantasy booked the Draft to look like this, with no lottery or matches, just Raw draftees coming out on Raw and then SD draftees coming out on SD the next day. So this is cool to me.

The only problem is that it's going to look like everyone is on Raw and SD is screwed for 24 hrs until they get people back.

I wish Miz and Bryan were still feuding properly, because a great pay-off to all of that would have been this Shake Up. Either Bryan takes the chance to swap Miz for Sami or something, or Bryan finally acknowledges Mia's worth now he's been drafted and does a deal to get him back tomorrow. How Miz would crow.

No. Full Sail crowd didn't like him, either.

I don't think this is accurate. True, there were a bunch of people they liked a whole lot more - Kota Ibushi, Brian Kendrick, etc. - but Perkins was far from hated.

It was the magic of the CWC.

It truly was a special time, wasn't it? Now Mauro is gone, the entire division is meaningless, and its first several champions have no momentum whatsoever. :(

I don't think this is accurate. True, there were a bunch of people they liked a whole lot more - Kota Ibushi, Brian Kendrick, etc. - but Perkins was far from hated.

It truly was a special time, wasn't it? Now Mauro is gone, the entire division is meaningless, and its first several champions have no momentum whatsoever. :(

That audience was definitely not happy with him going over 4 heavy fan favorites in a row. They kind of turned around after he won the finals, but it was clear people didn't think he was the guy who should have been beating Gargano/Swann/Ibushi/Metalik. Then he showed up on Raw/205 Live and people just stopped giving a a shit at all about him, before heading back into "fuck this guy".

Hey, it still accomplished the goal of giving HHH more smark savior cred, which is all that matters right? :ph34r:

I'll co-sign the "Remember TJ Perkins looked like he could be a star" thing wasn't actually a thing that existed. I watched the CWC. He wasn't one of the top 8 wrestlers in it. And, with more information on a couple guys since then (Dar showing he can play a pretty good heel, Ali looking like a hidden gem), I'm not sure if he was in the top 10.

At this rate, there may be a possibility AJ stays on Smackdown. If not, at the rate they are switching people you'll get the almost the same rosters just on a different show.

Yeah, this seems like a lot of the top level guys moving. Unless they're going to gut Smackdown, seems like it'll be close to a wholesale swap.