Pro Wrestling Only

Superstar Shake Up

Bigelow34

Yeah, other than Miz/Maryse and Bliss I won't really miss anyone who moved. I don't hate Wyatt the way some people do, but I can do without the cheesy supernatural stuff and the Orton feud has definitely run it's course. Ambrose is totally hit and miss these days and seems to be going through the motions half the time. I like Slater but he's so low on the card it doesn't really matter. With Nakamura and who it looks like SD is getting (Owens, New Day, Charlotte, Sami) they'll be more than ok

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte/Becky!!! YAY!

Im going to Smackdown tonight in the Real Garden (Boston Garden) with my mom. She likes the "Good Day" so she will be excited to see them. Kevin Owens is so lame. Sami Zayn sucks. But they are replacing people I don't care about. I just cant stand Nerd Video Game wrestling anymore.

At least we are getting AJ vs Orton. It is gonna be GLORIOUS!

The rest of Raw should have been Braun tipping over every new vehicle they try to put Roman on to get him out of there.

"Quick Braun's gone, we can escape on the ice cream truck! Hurr-"

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Okay, that made me laugh out loud at my desk. Everybody else in this stupid training course I am taking just turned around to look at me like I'm crazy.

Apparently you're not supposed to laugh out loud when reviewing company training policies.

It truly was a special time, wasn't it? Now Mauro is gone, the entire division is meaningless

SHADES OF SATORU SAYAMA!!!

"Who wrestled as the original Tiger Mask and had several classics with the Dynamite Kid in Japan." :D

Even that goofy fanboy markout commentary from Mauro was endearing. I'll miss it.

As for Perkins, I certainly can't argue with the poster who was there live, or the other posters who thought there was 8-10 wrestlers in the tournament who were better, because that's true too - but it felt like a special star-making moment on TV, and it was, especially with Perkins' weird but touching speech about the key around his neck. Like I said originally though, all of that lasted about five minutes before 205 Live and the entire Cruiserweight division slid into immediate irrelevancy.

Speaking of which, what the heck ever happened to Gran Metalik? IMO, he was one of the brightest spots and breakout stars of the CWC, and they claimed he had signed with WWE afterward, but I don’t recall having seen him on Raw any time recently. (He may have been on 205 Live but I can’t bring myself to watch that show on a regular basis.)

If they have Gran Metalik, they should use him a hell of a lot more. He may not speak English but he was awesome. I’d way rather see him over boring ass Drew Gulak or ol’ Big Head Tony Nese, both of whom seem to make it onto Raw all the damn time. Or over Noam Dar, for that matter.

Losing Dean Ambrose is just a net positive for Smackdown anyway you slice it, in my book. Although I really don't want to see The New Day Show up on Smackdown and clog that show up with their tired, unfunny shtick.

Alexa Bliss moving will be cancelled out by Smackdown getting another women in return. I think losing Mickie is a positive for Smackdown as well.

Plus, of course, Smackdown kept Styles. So this all seems like good stuff to me.

Zayn and Owens on the same show yet again. Kinda pointless doing a switch up if we end up with all the same feuds again just with different coloured ropes.

Any time this happens, I always remember the famous quote of "We are destined to do this forever" and then just kinda smile about it instead of getting upset about it.