Pro Wrestling Only

Superstar Shake Up

Bigelow34

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda amazing how many bullets Smackdown missed in this. Losing Miz and Alexa sucks, but they kept AJ, didn't gain the anvil that is Rollins, dropped Ambrose & Wyatt (I still love you Bray, but WWE doesn't know you like I do), and gained Zayn and immediately treated him like he was a bigger deal then Raw ever did. Most of there additions haven't been major, but none of them save maaaaybe Jinder have actually been bad.

So, naturally, Enzo and Cass coming in the next 20 minutes.

Lana is a worker now?

Imagine giving Dolph Ziggler a microphone in 2017. Draft him to TNA please.

She's been training in Florida for at least a little while.

I'd love her to be part of a Rusev babyface act as an Elizabeth with more agency but I guess she can do that and be a worker at the same time.

Poor Nak could have been feuding the Miz but he's saddled with this loser instead. Sad.

Good on Nakamura being one of the shows' most over wrestlers without having to wrestle. I doubt he's going to do much unless it's something big like AJ or Zayn, because I can't imagine him bothering to put an effort against Dolph fucking Ziggler.

No reason to go all in with Nak immediately. He's not going anywhere. You start with someone small like Dolph, then move up to potentially beating Orton.

Usos with another good match. At this rate they might just become the best TV workers of 2017.

Also, Primo and Epico, albeit good wrestlers, are literally the most underwhelming options SD could get. What's next for the Usos if another tag team doesn't come along?

Well, there's always this duo (hey, it could happen :lol:):

17861906_1877893222228256_46791006453875

Also, great to see Rusev and Lana on Smackdown, glad they are keeping Sasha and Charlotte separate, too bad that Raw didn't take Ziggler with them.

I was really digging how Charlotte's debut was presented as a big deal until they cut before she reached the ring to lord over the rest of the division. Seemed a bit flat given how it was set up. But still looking forward to some fresh matchups for her. Smackdown women could certainly use it and it'll be good to break her away from Bayley & Banks for a while.