Pro Wrestling Only

Superstar Shake Up

Bigelow34

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bray Wyatt better not fuck with Braun Strowman.

I agree it does feel like they are just swapping the main eventers with each other. Very weird. I figured 1 main eventer, 2 mid-carders, 1 woman and 1 tag team.

AJ Styles vs Orton seems like the program for the Spring. But they also need a big pick for the Finish of the show. I am going with AJ staying and Orton going. SD! ends up with Brock.

I will just enjoy how incredible that segment was for now and completely forget that Reigns will beat him at Payback

They tried to hide that crowd reaction but Braun destroying Reigns is easily the biggest pop of the night. I mean a fucking "You deserve it" chant for a stretcher job. Yeah I am sure he will be the next John Cena

They don't even try anymore. How do you do an angle like that and then just move on to the next segment business as usual with everyone doing their normal entrances and the announcers not doing Owen voices for the rest of the show?

They go to serious voices every time something important happens, that thing has lost all meaning.

I will just enjoy how incredible that segment was for now and completely forget that Reigns will beat him at Payback

They tried to hide that crowd reaction but Braun destroying Reigns is easily the biggest pop of the night. I mean a fucking "You deserve it" chant for a stretcher job. Yeah I am sure he will be the next John Cena

Oh yeah, for sure they're trying to make Roman the new John Cena after last week and this week talking shit about Taker in his promo and then getting demolished. After a few weeks before WM when they clearly had Braun cut a promo to get face heat in Chicago against Roman. If you watched that segment and thought it was supposed to be a ROMAN IS THE BEST DON'T YOU LOVE HIM?!?!?!?!?! segment, then lol.