Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no islands on the moon.

What if a giant Moon Quake happens, tears the surface apart allowing the newly formed giant water areas the great Emperor installed to separate the land into islands? Ever think about that?

No.

Well.. maybe you have egg on your face now!

I've spent the last 2 hours at work plotting out the rest of my draft. Using Wikipedia for ideas and years, making sure no one had been taken. I had just finished compiling a list of picks, with alternates and numbered them in the order I would take them, and I was very proud of myself....

then LowBlow immediately snatches the guy I had at #1.......

Card, as always, is subject to change, but as of now it looks like the top three matches on the first グリサン プロレス Supershow will be:

Main Event: Gli-San Heavyweight Champion Terry Funk vs Shinya Hashimoto

Gli-San Tag Team Champions Bam Bam Bam Bam (Gordy and Bigelow) vs Aces (Jumbo Tsuruta and Giant Baba)

Gli-San 6-Man Tag Team Champions MIsawa, Kobashi, and Kikuchi vs Doug Furnas, Dan Kroffat, and Owen Hart

Card, as always, is subject to change, but as of now it looks like the top three matches on the first グリサン プロレス Supershow will be:

Main Event: Gli-San Heavyweight Champion Terry Funk vs Shinya Hashimoto

Gli-San Tag Team Champions Bam Bam Bam Bam (Gordy and Bigelow) vs Aces (Jumbo Tsuruta and Giant Baba)

Gli-San 6-Man Tag Team Champions MIsawa, Kobashi, and Kikuchi vs Doug Furnas, Dan Kroffat, and Owen Hart

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Spectacular start

I kind of hope Lee Casebolt's first show features something like: Doc, The Steiners, and/or Shamrock taking turns just beating the living snot out of Koji Kitao.

I had an idea in the back of my mind that I would take Tenta and Kitao and have John just punch Kitao's ugly face in. Of course, Big John ended up going to the moon instead... hopefully somebody else will hand out the beating that racist and unprofessional jerk deserves.

Doc/Takada main event title match

That is a great main event. I am all but certain they never had a singles match.

Looked on cage match. They faced off twice in tags. Akira Maeda & Nobuhiko Takada vs Rick Steiner & Steve Williams in NJPW in 87 looks like something I'd fantasy book.

I've been in touch with him, but I have to admit Puerto Rico looks great. Boricua had the local advantage of sprinting out ahead and then grabbing his mainstays in the later rounds, getting Abdullah, Colon, and Chicky in 8, 9, 11. In the meantime, he scored Hogan, Windham, Rude, Hijo del Santo, Gilbert, Onita, Undertaker, and Guerrero. It was always a bit of Russian Roulette: Abdullah could have gone. Colon could have gone. Someone might really love Chicky, etc., but it completely paid off for him. He can have his cake and eat it too.