Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to convince LowBlow on pm that Japan would be the best landing place for Andre (because nostalgia goes a long way over here and fans would be inclined to overlook his decrepitude...)

...but even I have to admit that the moon wold be better.

Also, I am bummed that everyone no-sold my Terry Funk vs Shinya Hashimoto question back on page 11.

Is it going to be a Japanese death match? I always enjoyed those RF videos with the scorpions and cactus'

I remember buying 3 RF videos... a best of the deathmatch video... the 1995 king of the death match... and a best of ECW that had the heatwave six-man cage with Sandman vs Raven that had the music from Gordy and Dreamer playing the whole time. You can find that match, but you can't find it with the real music playing which sucks.

Koloff 1992 was going to be my 5th round pick before I decided to shoot for The Rockers. I'm actually pleasantly surprised someone else thought him worthy to go this soon.

Now just waiting to make sure JoeG doesn't take the guy I have slotted next. Someone I have a hard time fathoming lasting this long.

Koloff 1992 was going to be my 5th round pick before I decided to shoot for The Rockers. I'm actually pleasantly surprised someone else thought him worthy to go this soon.

Now just waiting to make sure JoeG doesn't take the guy I have slotted next. Someone I have a hard time fathoming lasting this long.

Your pick is safe because joeg is almost certainly picking the guy I have slotted next. Unless we all have the same guy.

Honestly, didn't even remember Taker until he was picked. Rockers weren't in my immediate plans, but I couldn't believe they were still there.

Sting, Warrior, & Sid were all guys I had high on my kayfabe-inspired list assuming they would be gone quick so I had to snatch them up to cement the Main Event scene.

I kept hoping someone would go for the twin towers. It had to be hard to figure out whether to go with fat super-drawing Hogan opponent Bossman or prominent #3 babyface on the roster Bossman

Debated Twin Towers in my head sooo much, but didn't know if I wanted them as a team or solo. Waited too long.

And to be clear... we will do 12 hours until round 10... starting with round 11... it will be 6 rounds.

Now I know that will be quicker and harder to track, but just RELAX and try and keep up with the picks. I will do my best to keep the page updated with picks and we should theoretically be able to get done here in the next week.

Please send proxy lists if possible so that we can keep things going.