Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my next pick, I select El Hijo del Santo 1992.

With my next pick I select Eddie Gilbert 1990.

You know, I was going to leave guys like Invader I alone, but we're fighting now. :)

Excellent picks! Both of them! And the years too! I love Gilbert's 1990. And he's someone you can do absolutely anything with. Face, heel, serious, comedy, lower card, mid card, he can manage top acts etc. Eddie Gilbert is the poor man's Chicky Starr :)

Thanks for the keeper reminder Beast... went with Stunning Steve to start that upper mid card

I just had the realization that that might inspire someone to take Austin off the board.

Oh well!

No lie though... he was on my list and I wanted someone ahead of him but when you posted that I had to take it in order to assure a Stone Cold keeper for the next draft down the line.

You know, I was going to leave guys like Invader I alone, but we're fighting now. :)

Excellent picks! Both of them! And the years too! I love Gilbert's 1990. And he's someone you can do absolutely anything with. Face, heel, serious, comedy, lower card, mid card, he can manage top acts etc. Eddie Gilbert is the poor man's Chicky Starr :)

Hey, I gave you fair warning I was going to draft some lucha guys. Waited until round 4 even. :)

I made my case for you picking Gilbert earlier, but you ignored me.

I was trying to convince LowBlow on pm that Japan would be the best landing place for Andre (because nostalgia goes a long way over here and fans would be inclined to overlook his decrepitude...)

...but even I have to admit that the moon wold be better.

Also, I am bummed that everyone no-sold my Terry Funk vs Shinya Hashimoto question back on page 11.