Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2018 Predictions

Gutenberger

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for someone to bet me on Stephanie. She's not in it, if you think she is let's put something on it.

Unless you've been hanging in the office or booked her tickets out of town, what's the point of going so hard with something like this? Have some fun. Its wrestling.

I just want something for free.

Still waiting for someone to bet me on Stephanie. She's not in it, if you think she is let's put something on it.

Unless you've been hanging in the office or booked her tickets out of town, what's the point of going so hard with something like this? Have some fun. Its wrestling.

I just want something for free.

Typical liberal.

I'm kidding, of course. But that was too low-hanging a fruit for me to resist.

Am I crazy for thinking Ronda vs Charlotte could headline Mania this year? Brock/Roman would be their only competition for that spot unless they do old ass Taker vs Cena. It would at least be one of the two or three biggest matches on the show. I think as long as they could pull of something like LT vs Bigelow they should do it. If it's Ronda vs Steph then Mania can fuck off.

Yeah, there is a 0% chance that match headlines mania. I am very much a supporter of the rise of women's wrestling, but I don't think the company is ANYWHERE near putting a women's match on last at Mania, no matter who is in it.

Plus, that really should happen when it would benefit all parties -- the participants and the company -- if such a match were hot enough to merit the slot and command the public eye in the buildup. Perhaps peak Rousey with (or without, I'm not sure) the right opponent could've made that happen, but I don't think her star is that that level today. To this point no one on the women's side has been pushed as a headliner of the promotion, but rather of the division. That may very well happen, but we're still early in this approach and the development of talent to flesh out that side of the roster on two brands. No need to jump the gun.