Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 34

KawadaSmile

Say what you will about how bad Coach is, Graves shitting on him all night has been fun.

Cole had a great line last Raw. Graves was trying to make a point that Miz returning to in-ring action after a couple of weeks off might actually be good for him and Cole answered: "Coach was off 10 years and still is awful." (I think it was Cole and Graves in that order, might misremembering it a bit)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Universal Title is a worthless piece of shit that means absolutely nothing...there, I said it!

The WWE Title is the only World Title being defended at WrestleMania, if you ask me. Even if Nak has been a lazy disappointment on the main roster, this still should've gone on last.

I've been watching since the pre-show started. Time for some comments...

Charlotte vs. Asuka was really good. I can't believe Asuka tapped out!

Ronda Rousey was great in her debut! That match was so much fun! Steph was great in her role as evil heel.

Very good performance by Alexa Bliss. She's underrated. It's a shame she lost the title.

Did anyone else see AJ Styles being incorrectly billed as "Universal Champion" when his name appeared on the screen?