Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/25 - 07/01 IRAN GOT ROBBED

KawadaSmile

Iran got massively fucked by Portugal today. Referee was siding with the heels much like those old farts from lucha libre do. Morroco went out swinging against Spain much like Jeff did against Undertaker.

Anyways: Heyman teasing some awful shit on Twitter. Brock as champ is fucking tiresome. Probably has dirt on Vince or something.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Iran got massively fucked by Portugal today. Referee was siding with the heels much like those old farts from lucha libre do. Morroco went out swinging against Spain much like Jeff did against Undertaker.

Anyways: Heyman teasing some awful shit on Twitter. Brock as champ is fucking tiresome. Probably has dirt on Vince or something.

I'm trying to think of a wrestling equivalent to Portugal. Luckiest team ever in recent years, everything seems to go their way (though they make full use of their chances to be fair). Mind-numbingly boring to watch too. 

6 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Man, tonight, I think Bayley got her hottest pop since her main roster debut when she attacked Sasha Banks after the 6-women tag. The "mandatory counseling" part for next week screams Wrestlecrap  material though.

I can’t even remember the last time she got an actual reaction.  This was good.

Thought it was a good show again this week.  Really loved the Roman/Lashley stuff and that they are actually putting The Revival on TV.

I think I preferred last week's match overall. Honestly, I understand that they needed an ally for Seth Rollins in Roman Reigns to help him against Ziggler & Drew after the match but if Dean Ambrose would've been cleared, I think he would've been a better choice.

2 hours ago, WingedEagle said:

What'd folks think of Rollins/Ziggler this week?  It seemed to pick up after the first (second?) commercial break, but I felt that they were out there looking to kill clock until then, and didn't care at all for the finish even if the post-match was a bit interesting.

It felt like a stereotypical NJPW heavyweight main event but with all the bad parts enhanced

1 hour ago, AstroBoy said:

Looking at that pre-commercial graphic for the Daniel Bryan-Luke Harper match just now.  Are they trying to do that stupid WWE thing where they drop the name Luke and just call him "Harper"?  Why are they so stupid about that?

They've been Harper and Rowan for a while now. Vince is having one of those phases about first names again.

4 hours ago, Microstatistics said:

Kane? Really?

Crowd was hugely into it. It's fine for a few week nostalgia act. They'll have a few fun skits, a match at the PPV, and then Jacobs will go back to campaigning and Bryan will move on to the next thing.

13 minutes ago, El-P said:

Cass

Kane

What will be the next exciting new shitty feud for Daniel Bryan ? 

I'm so not missing anything from the looks of it.

I don't think that's true at all.

I haven't seen the Harper match from last night yet, just the aftermath, but he's had a slew of fun TV matches so far. Styles, Rusev, the Gauntlet (Big E/Samoa Joe), Benjamin. 

If you look at the WWE over the last ten years or so, the TV matches have always been the real strength. You have ECW and/or a bunch of other C-show stuff in 2008-2009, the shield six-mans in 2013, maybe Cena's open challenges depending on how you feel about those. 

How many feuds does WWE actually nail?