Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/02 - 07/08 BELGIUM WITH THE UPSET AGAINST JAPAN

KawadaSmile

Bray Wyatt totalled his car and suffered some injuries.

It seems we'll be getting Rollins vs Ziggler 30 minute Ironman Match at Extreme Rules.

Revival v Roman + Lashley again

Bayley and Sasha go to therapy

Ronda announced as appearing at Extreme Rules with a "front row ticket"

Also. Saw lots of dudes giving Neymar shit. Ya'll don't know good football.

Another fantastic D-Bry interview. Talks about his return, how people shouldn't be too hopeful for a Mania match against Miz because of how WWE booking works - I love how he doesn't give a single fuck about this kind of stuff -, the (then) ongoing feud with Cass and how his fans ask for too much sometimes

Seems he's still working on his new deal, hopefully they do give him less dates and stop acting like they can overwork him like nothing ever happened.

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bray Wyatt totalled his car and suffered some injuries.

It seems we'll be getting Rollins vs Ziggler 30 minute Ironman Match at Extreme Rules.

Revival v Roman + Lashley again

Bayley and Sasha go to therapy

Ronda announced as appearing at Extreme Rules with a "front row ticket"

Also. Saw lots of dudes giving Neymar shit. Ya'll don't know good football.

That'd send me to therapy.

1 hour ago, Jmare007 said:

Seems he's still working on his new deal, hopefully they do give him less dates and stop acting like they can overwork him like nothing ever happened.

Yeah. He was on Jericho's podcast the week of Greatest Royal Rumble, and he mentioned how they just started booking him on every live show & tour shortly after Mania - like it was no big deal.

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Surely this is a special kind of Hell.

9 hours ago, NickH said:

The potty fell two fucking feet. If only Braun dropped it from 20ft it might have made an impact.

Awful. Same thing they tried to make a huge deal out of when Braun pushed Kalisto in the dumpster two feet off the stage. Braun hasn't been interesting since the initial Roman feud last year IMO.

I'm still a big fan, but yeah. Braun's momentum has slowed wayyy the fuck down since Mania season kicked in. They had no plans for him on that card, and his trajectory has been totally aimless ever since.

He does get bonus points for bringing the Pooooounce back to prominence though. It ain't much, but at least there's that.

England's national squad at this point is that wrestler who usually talks big, says they are the hot stuff but fights real dirty and takes pride on preying on the less fortunate. Basically Miz but without the actual accolades.

Anyway. It seems Roman elevated another act. Business per usual.

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

England's national squad at this point is that wrestler who usually talks big, says they are the hot stuff but fights real dirty and takes pride on preying on the less fortunate. Basically Miz but without the actual accolades.

Not to derail but how could you watch that match and think ENGLAND were the underhanded ones? My word, there have been some TERRIBLE takes about the World Cup from people who have a surface level knowledge of it 

1 hour ago, Stiva said:

Not to derail but how could you watch that match and think ENGLAND were the underhanded ones? My word, there have been some TERRIBLE takes about the World Cup from people who have a surface level knowledge of it 

EXACTLY!!!!

Colombia produced a complete heel performance, full of every little trick in their arsenal, including multiple attempts at trying to distract the referee - it was pure wrestling 101!

And England told the ultimate long term redemption angle - lose all those penalty shootouts and then finally win one. For those fans of long term booking this is a storyline 50 years in the making which actually had a payoff. Henderson's missed pen was a great false finish that I think most of the country bit on.

Will stop now though, and as you say, stop derailing this thread!   

So based on his last couple weeks on 205 Live, can we now put Buddy Murphy as one of the top 5 guys in the company right now.  Unless you believe that Mustafa Ali is "carrying" this great feud for some reason and then I would have no issues putting him on top 5 as well

Their match this week was just nuts.  Almost borderline dangerous it was so risky but just amazing.   

6 hours ago, Stiva said:

That's some condescending shit right here.

4 hours ago, TonyPulis'Cap said:

EXACTLY!!!!

Colombia produced a complete heel performance, full of every little trick in their arsenal, including multiple attempts at trying to distract the referee - it was pure wrestling 101!

How was Colombia playing any differently from England? 

Besides, getting a USA ref to an England game is LOL.

Buddy is making the most of his 205 run and its working out well for him. He is one of the best on the 205 roster and currently sits in my personal top three. Its obviously a lot of the 205 guys are hungry, but I think Buddy is working under the assumption that if he doesn't produce on 205 Live, then that's it for him in WWE. Maybe I'm getting worked, but there is a real urgency to his work. Love it.

17 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

How was Colombia playing any differently from England? 

Besides, getting a USA ref to an England game is LOL.

More footy I'm afraid, but I'd love to hear your explanation on how England played the same as Colombia.

Colombia tried every dirty tactic they could to try and provoke a reaction out of England.  From memory alone there was the headbutt on Henderson that should've been a red, Henderson's yellow in the second half was as a result of the Colombian putting his head into the back of his, the constant holding and grabbing of England players at corners, delaying the penalty by over three minutes due to their harassing of the referee, Colombian players scuffing and kicking the penalty spot to loosen the turf whilst doing that harassing, there was a needless body check on Maguire and at half time one of the Colombian staff elbowed Sterling as he was leaving the field with said member of staff later caught on camera laughing about it after playing 'innocent' to the fourth official.  The irony of all this is that for the last twenty minutes of the ninety and when they cut out all of that nonsense, they looked the better team by far and is every chance they would've beaten England if they'd played the previous seventy like that.

3 hours ago, hammerva said:

So based on his last couple weeks on 205 Live, can we now put Buddy Murphy as one of the top 5 guys in the company right now.  Unless you believe that Mustafa Ali is "carrying" this great feud for some reason and then I would have no issues putting him on top 5 as well

Their match this week was just nuts.  Almost borderline dangerous it was so risky but just amazing.   

Easily. Ever since he showed up on 205, he has been doing some amazing work. I can't recall a bad performance yet, and the match this week was fucking crazy. Credit to Mustafa Ali as well. He is more than doing his part.

Fact is, 205 has been great since Enzo got shit canned. It's really a shame that no one seems to be watching it.