Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/03 - 09/09 RIP Brazil's National Museum

KawadaSmile

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, NickH said:

I just saw Brie's "dives". HAHA. Just because you married Daniel doesn't mean you inherit his DNA.

Women should be banned from doing that dive. None of them can hit it right.

If we're banning weak suicide dives, then it has to start with Seth Rollins' frail looking shit. It comes with all the ferocity of a four day-old kitten, pawing at a piece of a dust and just barely grazing it.

Carmella's dive at SummerSlam looked like a fucking career killer compared to Seth's back to back game of touch-tag. But we still have to seem him break that shit out every week, like it's a mandatory sentence he's legally obligated to carry out against us.

Even though Seth's dives look very weak, he doesn't even get close to breaking his neck. The women just worry me every time. Carmella might be the only woman that actually commits to it 100%, also helps that she dives between the middle and bottom ropes and not top & middle.

I'm still amazed Lita wasn't paralyzed, that's the worst I've seen.

10 hours ago, sek69 said:

Vince must have watched that one Denzel movie, so now Big Bob has to go around saying MUH MAN to everyone.

Which Denzel movie was this? I don't remember him saying that in any of his movies. (Granted, I haven't seen every Denzel movie.)

3 hours ago, SomethingSavage said:

If we're banning weak suicide dives, then it has to start with Seth Rollins' frail looking shit. It comes with all the ferocity of a four day-old kitten, pawing at a piece of a dust and just barely grazing it.

Carmella's dive at SummerSlam looked like a fucking career killer compared to Seth's back to back game of touch-tag. But we still have to seem him break that shit out every week, like it's a mandatory sentence he's legally obligated to carry out against us.

Those are atrocious, the only person who should be doing those types of dive is Akira Tozawa, he just goes full force with it.

Doesn't Ember also do a rad suicide dive? I remember her murdering Sasha with one during a multi woman match earlier this year.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Redman said:

To be honest this museum thing is really starting to upset me though.

I feel like crying constantly over what was lost - and over our overall situation.

Watched bits and bobs of Raw last night, it was a train wreck. The Bella's match was all kinds of awful. Brie almost broke her neck twice. Drake Maverick, the face GM of 205 Live, is now managing the heel team of AOP? Haven't seen the ending but Kevin Owens is back ONE WEEK, just one week after quitting. Hilarious. 

2 hours ago, Makai Club #1 said:

Watched bits and bobs of Raw last night, it was a train wreck. The Bella's match was all kinds of awful. Brie almost broke her neck twice. Drake Maverick, the face GM of 205 Live, is now managing the heel team of AOP? Haven't seen the ending but Kevin Owens is back ONE WEEK, just one week after quitting. Hilarious. 

I had been getting quite invested in the show until the Braun turn last week.  That definitely made me want to take a break for a while.  Just in time for football season, at least.

18 minutes ago, Zoo Enthusiast said:

I had been getting quite invested in the show until the Braun turn last week.  That definitely made me want to take a break for a while.  Just in time for football season, at least.

I kinda agree, I rarely watch Raw aside the occasional segment unless it's the go home show (I watch those in full) but it's had been fun - even if hasn't been great. This is just awful.