WWE TV 02/18 - 02/24 Governmental Twitter Dirty Laundry-Washing

KawadaSmile

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just glad Alexandria got a shout last night.

I was at a house show there back in 2009. Front row tickets. Directly across the ring on the front row was this pack of super-tanned, big-breasted blondes. Those chicks showed up for Orton that night.

That's right. With their Viper signs. Super hot blondes. Front row for PG WWE. In 2009.

Orton was over in Alexandria, y'all.

Carry on...

I didn't watch Raw, but I read that the match between Ronda and Ruby Riott tonight had a good amount of Riott Squad interference. The match between the two last night was perfect because it established that Ronda would barely break a sweat against most of the roster in a fair fight. After all, the only reason her matches against Alexa Bliss and Nikki Bella were even remotely competitive was due to liberal outside interference. And the rest of the Riott Squad was indisposed last night after being in the Chamber.

19 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Dave said on WOR that there are no plans for Kofi to be in the title picture going forward and that Bryan's mania opponent will be a returning guy

Shawn Micheals rumour incoming ? I mean, he already came back for this shameless show in Parts Unknown, so at this point, why not have this match with his former student ? 

1 hour ago, Strummer said:

Dave said on WOR that there are no plans for Kofi to be in the title picture going forward and that Bryan's mania opponent will be a returning guy

The specific names mentioned were Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Bray Wyatt, Undertaker, and Kurt Angle. I guess Zayn wouldn't be too bad, but other than that...yikes. Actually, Bryan/Taker has the potential to be an unintentional comedy masterpiece, so that's what I'm hoping for.

Also, WWE currently has no idea who Asuka is going to face at Mania, which makes the decision to have her tap out Becky at the Rumble even more inexplicable.

It's not like Lacey doesn't have potential, but she's way too green. She was actually developing nicely in NXT, both in-ring and in her gimmick. Throwing her out to the lions on the main roster this early is not good.

At least Carmella had more time to develop and was involved in some good feuds before winning the title. Nowadays she's awesome, but not because they just threw her out there on a title match.

I think the way they should go with Becky is do an homage to 30 and make her go through Stephanie in order to make it to the Main Event with Charlotte and Ronda. Steph was tremendous last year at Mania and Triple H doing a role reversal and heeling it up as a second would be fun. 

As far as Bryan goes it's pretty much a wasted opportunity to pass up Kofi like this. Typical, though. Out of the crop we have to chose I guess Bray would probably make the most sense and result in the best work (judging on their feud a few years back) but I just don't see him getting over as a babyface overnight.

Bray is by far the least appealing contender. He just sucks. His promos are bad, his look is horrendous, and his in-ring is boring as shit. Yeah please, go on to talk your nonsensical emo 13 year old promos while Bryan does you better than you do you. Fucking riveting.

Orton was right when he sandbagged the shit out of him at Wrestlemania two years ago. Harper deserved better.