Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/25 - 03/03 THE BIG DAWG IS BACK

KawadaSmile

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The fact that it was done in such an explicit manner kinda tells me they have bigger things for Kofi. I'd expect them to save the Kofi/Bryan match for Wrestlemania.

Agree 100%,  I'd say that match is a lock at Mania with a decent chance Kofi wins.

7 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Charlotte didn't seem that concerned with her dad getting beaten to a pulp last night at all :)

Of course not.  As a proper heel she's busy flying jets, riding limousines and taking dudes to space mountain.

SD last night was actually pretty fun. The opening segment sit all the notes. Kofi l's entrance, Bryan's facials, KO being added. It all hit superbly. 

The Hardys return was neat. Matt looks in great shape. 

The triple threat was wild. Really fast paced. Truth's promo before was hilarious - he definitely made John Cena proud. Almas vs Rey looks like the program going into WM. 

Charlotte's promo was forgettable but eh. 

The main event was pretty good. Was expected KO to attack Kofi at the end but they can do that some other time. 

8 hours ago, FMKK said:

Bruce Pritchard Booker of the Year 2019

You know this is bound to become a running gag everytime something half-decent will happen in the company now with all the crowd of fanboys of the podcast on Twitter. Speaking of which, any news from Conrad about this ?

So, here goes Matt Hardy's retirement. How long did that one last ? Trve pro-wrestler, he is.

At this point, they should just give the title to Kofi at Fastlane and have Bryan take it back at Mania and go on his merry way.