Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/3 - 10/3 DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?

FMKK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they keep this dynamic the whole time. Triple H getting all red in the face and "breaking the 4th wall" and Batista nonchalantly owning him by being bigger than Raw

And then, at Mania, Batista beats him clean. 

Of course, that will never happen, but one can dream. 

If someone could continue posting clips of Batista being Batista in here each week so I don’t need to bother Sky+’ing the show that would be tremendous, thanks and god bless you all. 

I may watch the Helmsley promo out of morbid curiosity. Maybe the Rousey stuff as well. We’ll see if I have any whisky left at home. 

12 hours ago, peachchaos said:

Oh there was a really silly shooty crying promo from Triple H that nearly killed my interest but Batista was good in his instagram video

I'll defend the "Richard Fliehr" speech. Other than the cringey "this is not a character" and "Bad Guy 101" Russo-riffic references, I thought it was a very powerful and well-delivered speech - maybe H's best ever.

It did make Flair look like a sad old man though. :(

I am hoping against hope that Flair is in on this with Batista (we never did see the attack), with his rationale being, "Hunter, you look at me like an old dog ready to be put to the pound, but Big Dave realizes that I still am and will always and forever be the NATURE BOY! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

I'll defend the "Richard Fliehr" speech. Other than the cringey "this is not a character" and "Bad Guy 101" Russo-riffic references, I thought it was a very powerful and well-delivered speech - maybe H's best ever.

It did make Flair look like a sad old man though. :(

I am hoping against hope that Flair is in on this with Batista (we never did see the attack), with his rationale being, "Hunter, you look at me like an old dog ready to be put to the pound, but Big Dave realizes that I still am and will always and forever be the NATURE BOY! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I honestly hope they'll go that route. Everybody is pretty much expecting Triple H to go over at Wrestlemania so you'd need to throw in some sort of monkey wrench in there. And I think with either winner, it's possible. If Triple H wins, have Flair join Batista before Wrestlemania. If Batista wins, have Flair turn on Triple H AT Wrestlemania.

Hunter's promo was really good. Could have gone without the reference to Reid's death, but the part where he got (probably legit) choked up over being afraid to answer his phone when Ric was deathly ill last year was compelling stuff. 

To be fair, Ronda's promo was really good too but she looked like she pounded 15 Red Bulls prior to going out there.

Hunter definitely recovered after all the shoot nonsense and did deliver a strong intense promo in the end. But the bad stuff was bad.

2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I honestly hope they'll go that route. Everybody is pretty much expecting Triple H to go over at Wrestlemania so you'd need to throw in some sort of monkey wrench in there. And I think with either winner, it's possible. If Triple H wins, have Flair join Batista before Wrestlemania. If Batista wins, have Flair turn on Triple H AT Wrestlemania.

This is the way to go. Bonus points if they can somehow work Charlotte into it even just for one still frame of the three of them posing.