Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 35 - Voluntary Colonization

KawadaSmile

Roman is pretty much the golden goose and should never lose ever again. A loss won't hurt Drew at all since this is the biggest match of his life and he's the heel who deserves some comeuppance. That said, given their track record, I'm fully expecting a non-finish to build to a stipulations match at MITB. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, peachchaos said:

Roman is pretty much the golden goose and should never lose ever again. A loss won't hurt Drew at all since this is the biggest match of his life and he's the heel who deserves some comeuppance. That said, given their track record, I'm fully expecting a non-finish to build to a stipulations match at MITB. 

Kofi, Roman, Becky , Angle Certainly not HHH but one or more of these Babyfaces are not going over if you base thinks off Vince logic of not wanting all the Babyfaces going over in Featured matches at Mania Even he thinks about the day of the show or even during the show. 

1 hour ago, peachchaos said:

Agreed. I'm still over here wishing they would've gone even harder with Roman like it's 2016 again. That wellness suspension shortchanged what really should've been a great babyface run up top.

They've had other opportunities to correct his course since then, but yeah. The sympathy from his leukemia (as gross a sentiment as that seems, it's a real thing) could be the spark for them to FINALLY book him consistently as the king-sized Big Dawg he should be.

3 minutes ago, ZThomas said:

Kofi, Roman, Becky , Angle Certainly not HHH but one or more of these Babyfaces are not going over if you base thinks off Vince logic of not wanting all the Babyfaces going over in Featured matches at Mania Even he thinks about the day of the show or even during the show. 

Is there ANY chance Batista sticks around for one more match after this? If so, I'd legit love to see him keep the streak alive by demolishing Hunter one more time...

... Then feeding a reheated Drax to Roman or whoever in a month or two.

Why are we pretending like they haven’t had Drew jobbing for Ziggler who they had no plans at all for afterwards. They’d be mad to beat Roman in his first singles match back, on Mania of all shows. They’re heating Drew up big atm which is even more proof he won’t win. 

Dave continuing to say Cena is definitely on the card but the plan isn’t to face Angle is so weird. It just seems so obvious the moment that they acknowledged everyone shitting on Corbin as his choice of opponent. If it is Cena then they needed something to cover the TV leading into the show and Cena hasn’t been available, either until the go home show or the show itself. Corbin is a guy they’re pushing while openly acknowledging that he sucks. It would make sense from that perspective for them to kick him off the show at the last minute. What would be really good actually is them going all the way to Mania with it. Kurt makes his entrance first, then Corbin. As Corbin is walking down the aisle, Angle cuts him off and mocks the idea of him wanting to face Corbin in his retirement match. He just chose him to embarrass him like he’s done to him. Then he announces his real opponent is this guy... cue Cena’s music. Cue shit finisher fest match. 

11 hours ago, SomethingSavage said:

Is there ANY chance Batista sticks around for one more match after this? If so, I'd legit love to see him keep the streak alive by demolishing Hunter one more time...

... Then feeding a reheated Drax to Roman or whoever in a month or two.

Doubtful, but Reigns-Batista would be kinda fascinating to see.

so yeah like mentioned  in all the big matches the results look to be babyfaces going over.  But yeah they have to have some heel victories here.  Becky is winning no doubt.  Kofi I think is in doubt somewhat.  They seem to be telegraphing a Seth win but with Brock you never know.  Miz will beat Shane.  I see either Kurt or Cena standing tall at the end of whatever happens there

I think an outside shot is Big Dave beating HHH so they can do one more match

Unironically pretty excited for Mania. I think the card is looking real good.

Ronda vs. Becky vs. Charlotte has much potential to be very fun, if not great even.
Brock vs. Rollins will be at the very least very good unless they overbook it to hell.
Bryan vs. Kofi should be great. Both guys have been killing it in the build & Bryan is the BITW, so this will bang.
Orton vs. AJ could be great as well. LOVED the SD match they had a few years back, and with this being at Mania, Orton will surely give a very strong performance & AJ is AJ.
Joe vs. Rey will be awesome. I've loved all of their interactions in their multi-man matches.

4 hours ago, Strummer said:

and yeah if it's Cena/Angle at mania, Meltz isn't going to hear the end of it.  And I'm pretty sure the match is happening

Why would he not hear the end of it? He's said Cena's been set to have a match on the card all along.

2 hours ago, ShittyLittleBoots said:

Ronda vs. Becky vs. Charlotte has much potential to be very fun, if not great even.
Brock vs. Rollins will be at the very least very good unless they overbook it to hell.
Bryan vs. Kofi should be great. Both guys have been killing it in the build & Bryan is the BITW, so this will bang.
Orton vs. AJ could be great as well. LOVED the SD match they had a few years back, and with this being at Mania, Orton will surely give a very strong performance & AJ is AJ.
Joe vs. Rey will be awesome. I've loved all of their interactions in their multi-man matches.

Unironically and unapologetically hyped for all of this myself. 

If the reports are true about the Usos wanting to leave when their contracts expire, why would Vince feel enticed to give them anything? If he felt people wouldn't be interested by an Asuka title defense, who says that he doesn't feel the same way about an Usos title defense?

3 hours ago, ShittyLittleBoots said:

If the card was only those matches (assuming Orton shows up), yeah, it would be a a pretty strong and fun card. ;) 

7 minutes ago, SomethingSavage said:

I know a lot of people don't care for the gimmick, but a Tag Team Turmoil (a rapid fire, fast-paced sprint with a bunch of eliminations) on the pre-show could be a fun way to cram a lot of folks on the card for a payday.

If there wasn't the Andre Battle Royal, that would've been my go-to option...especially if there was only one set of tag champs.

They announced 29 entrants for the Andre: Braun Strowman, Colin Jost, Michael Che, Andrade, Apollo Crews, Titus O'Neil, Tyler Breeze, Jinder Mahal, No Way Jose, Bobby Roode, Chad Gable, Lucha House Party, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Rhyno, the Ascension, Ali, Shelton Benjamin, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, The Hardyz, Heavy Machinery, and EC3.

So as of now not on the card that leaves: The Usos, The Revival, Black & Ricochet, The Bar, Rusev & Nakamura, Big E & Xavier. Disappointed they didn't go with Usos vs. Hardyz.

also Kevin Owens not on the card as of now.