Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/15 - 04/21: Superstar Shakeup but the real Shakeup is a country who arrests and beats up its teachers

KawadaSmile

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I'd rather have KO no-show the main event due to a tummy ache. It's in line with his character, too!

If he does turn, that tells me Bryan must be seriously injured. They seemed to be building up Owens for a babyface run, but they'd kinda have to turn him if Bryan is out. I really hope it doesn't mean DB got a concussion.

6 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Who is Alexander Wolfe?

Sanity.jpg

The dude on the far left.

I don't care what anybody else says, I liked Sanity.  I thought they were a perfectly acceptable stable, who got totally buried when they got called up.  I don't get the logic behind calling up talent from NXT when you have nothing for them to do.  They never even got a chance on Smackdown, they were buried from the get go.  I always thought they'd be great as new lackeys for Bray Wyatt, or as a stable to feud with a reformed Wyatt Family...but nope.  Nothing, nada, zip, zero. If you don't have anything for them, why not release them?  Why call them up and then ignore them?  It makes no sense.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind the majority of their NXT call ups.