Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/18 - 11/24 South American Coupamania

KawadaSmile

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ButchReedMark said:

At this juncture I'd rather see my mum take one up the hoop than sit through at Seth Rollins 10 min plus boreathon

Locker Room Leader Seth giving the fans the opportunity to go pee and grab a fresh beer so no one thinks they're sexist for doing it during a women's match. True hero, that man. 

Did the SmackDown Superstars invade RAW tonight? Was there a big brawl to end the show, between people wearing blue t-shirts and people wearing red t-shirts? (And maybe also people wearing black and yellow)?

I hope so! That stuff is always so interesting.

Man, I am on tenterhooks waiting to see if the RAW Superstars will put aside all of their ongoing issues and band together to put on red t-shrts and invade SmackDown! 

I am super excited to find out which brand is superior. Survivor Series booking has been so awesome the past few years. Much better than back in 1998.

Wrestlers fighting and quarrelling with each other on Twitter is the absolute dirt worst. It's fine when Guevera and MJF take shots at each other cuz it is clear they are having fun, but the shit above? Literally no one comes out of this looking good.

I know WWE gets a lot of shit due to fuck finishes, but I thought they did a great job yesterday. They gave us GREAT matches in Andrade/Rollins and Owens/McIntyre, and both of them served to further the SD vs RAW vs NXT feud for Survivor Series, and in the case of the former, gave some much development to Andrade's character.