Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2019 - Board Breaking Subtitles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yeah. Shayna had to basically carry an entire match on her back and she's the least experienced of all the three. Like mentioned above, someone like Sasha to take the worst fucking bumps would just light people up. None of the three are good bumpers.

Maybe some plunder? I dunno. This never took flight.

Becky is an odd case because she's an over character but none of her moves seem that over so it feels like she can't pop a quiet crowd that easily.

Just now, FMKK said:

Great minds think alike @KawadaSmile lol

She needs actual feuds so she can have heated brawls instead of being in three ways and such. 

Cheers, bubba!

I mean I am pretty sure an one on one match against Shayna or even against Bayley would have better reactions.

The only person in that match which had any good offense at all - strikes, slams, etc -, again, was the one with the least experience. Just needs to have someone to even things out.

Honestly, Becky is over still but it might be time for some of the regular WWE women (Charlotte, Bayley, Becky) to take a step to the side for a bit & try other women at the top. An Asuka run. A Sasha run. Then you got Shayna, Rhea & all the other NXT women waiting in the weeds even if Ronda doesn't come back.

But it was the wrong call for the women to go on last tonight if they didn't have an angle for afterward. Which is funny as the women should have went on last on Saturday.

Survivor Series was really, REALLY enjoyable. There's about a dozen wrestlers they managed to put over and in some cases turned into megastars right before our eyes.

Keith Lee, Rhea Ripley and Adam Cole are the biggest winners of tonight. Others, like Ciampa, Belair, and Riddle, also got some nice moments.

But man, oh man. Riddle vs Gable would be so fucking good.

11 hours ago, FMKK said:

I don't know why they can't call an audible and cut this down a bit

The inability of anyone in this company to deviate from the script in the least little bit these days is astonishing.

I am still just baffled by NXT last week when Mia Yim got hit in the face by a ladder, and instead of just letting Io Shirai who was winning the match anyway, go ahead and win the match. They made her look like a total idiot wrestling the ladder off the mat for a solid 2 minutes, then falling over to sell, just so they could clean the blood off Mia and patch up the cut, so that they could do the remaining spots.