Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/10 - 08/16 Rollins is basically HHH's heir to the throne, isn't he?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, Blehschmidt said:

So, what exactly is Damian Priest's character supposed to be? I know I am grasping at straws here, cause we can ask that question about half the people in WWE at this point, but he really confuses me. One week he is like a "dark" character. Then he's acting like he's a ladies man. Seems like it's 50/50 whether he is face or heel and what the fuck is an Archer of Infamy anyway?

Edit: and this week Mauro called him a Martial Artist.....so that's a new thing he is.....

Some 1998 Edge thing but taller. Vague and broody.

On X-Pac's podcast, Priest implied/intimated he was given specific instructions not to border on anything that Roman Reigns does. So he's the nocturnal, nightclub version I guess.  

So it looks like the person involved in the Patrick Clark situation stated WWE didn't even come to him as part of their "investigation" on the matter. 

That seems like something with the potential to go *really* badly for the company if anything else comes out.

Retribution attacking people in a building full of wrestlers with wrestlers acting as the crowd, and NO ONE tries to save the people being attacked is the most WWE thing I've seen in a while. Makes everyone look like chumps with no friends. At least Big E's boys are storyline and/or legit injured. Everyone else getting geeked out with the quickness.

27 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Is Abyss still able to work? 

Was he ever ?

All jokes aside, as much as I've enjoyed some of his matches especially in the mid'00 with AJ, I'm currently in 2011 in my TNA watch (that I keep on from time to time), and it's been a long, long-ass time since I've seen anything worth a shit from this guy. In 2010 already he was slow and sloppy. It's amazing this guy got a job as an agent considering what a globally poor rin-ing-worker/promo/angle-worker he was.