Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/10 - 08/16 Rollins is basically HHH's heir to the throne, isn't he?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

for what reason, though?

Because no babyface ran in to save Dominik. And yeah, this stuff is so bad and has been done so much since the latter nWo days that it almost seems *normal*, but it is stupid to have a guy getting murdered forever without anyone running to make a save. He also put in the stupit Retribution shit happening without anyone, including from the crowd of pro-wrestlers. Pretty funny stuff indeed.

Joe didn't help because he was afraid he'd get fired, right?

Remember all those times Stone Cold didn't interfere with McMahon's evil plots because he might get in trouble?

For as much as they have their heads stuck in the Attitude Era, they sure don't realize what made people love Austin and Rock.  Those dudes didn't give a fuck about authority.  God, how many times in the last couple years have they ran an angle where the babyface is afraid they'll get in trouble if they do something?  

So, what exactly is Damian Priest's character supposed to be? I know I am grasping at straws here, cause we can ask that question about half the people in WWE at this point, but he really confuses me. One week he is like a "dark" character. Then he's acting like he's a ladies man. Seems like it's 50/50 whether he is face or heel and what the fuck is an Archer of Infamy anyway?

Edit: and this week Mauro called him a Martial Artist.....so that's a new thing he is.....

Priest is the “Archer of Infamy”. I mean, isn’t that obvious?

He shoots arrows (accurately, I would assume) infamously. 

Or maybe he shoots arrows at the idea of infamy? Does that sound right?

Or he could be an archer who works for infamy?

Its very clear. You guys need to stop acting like it’s not a great gimmick.