Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/31 - 02/06 Roman gunning for that 600 day reign

KawadaSmile

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Y'know, I'd like Ivory to manage someone in the women's roster. She has more presence than nearly everyone there and the RTC gimmick is still good. 

Plus it takes HOF  talent to be over 60, take a get knocked off the apron bump while making a promo, and keep holding the mic and continue to cut the promo! ;)

1 hour ago, SteveJRogers said:

Plus it takes HOF  talent to be over 60, take a get knocked off the apron bump while making a promo, and keep holding the mic and continue to cut the promo! ;)

Yup. Small things that make all the difference. Surely will be one of the better parts of that Rumble, even if very short.

9 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Honestly? Put Ivory on NXT with Joe Gacy & Harland. Totally feels like it can work.

That would be amazing, and the gimmick synergy works. 

It's amazing to think that Ivory was part of GLOW (like the actual GLOW, not the Netflix show), and still looks about 15 years younger than her actual age. 

29 minutes ago, Strummer said:

According to PWI, Riddle was originally supposed to win the Royal Rumble

I feel like he'll get his win at the Chamber. 

16 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Honestly? Put Ivory on NXT with Joe Gacy & Harland. Totally feels like it can work.

Shit, this is actually a good idea.

It's infuriating how WWE has those neat little moments like Ivory or Nikki Cross beating Molly Holly, yet the bigger picture is so lazy.

That spot with Nikki ambushing Mighty Molly in the women's Rumble did its work, IMO. It's the first time since the past few weeks where I really felt like this new tangent could work for Nikki. I don't know if it can carry over for the next couple of weeks but it was a good start.

28 minutes ago, Migs said:

Doing Riddle vs Lashley at Wrestlemania... actually isn't a terrible idea? At least it's someone new? A Riddle win sets up at least a few new matches for the rest of the year and they can do a feud with Orton for Summerslam or something?

I think Lashley smashed Riddle a few times in a row last year 

The closets in Seth and Becky's house must be amazing.

Also Ronda is apparently still a heel (she should, her personality is better suited for that), Becky's a heel, and Charlotte's a heel.  Can't wait for the WM match to be in front of a heatless crowd since no one involved is likable in their current incarnations.