Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Crown Jewel 2022 - I will not be stopped

The Thread Killer

I usually watch the PPVs with the sound off but Barrett is good on commentary 

16 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Barrett just said Roman is trying to “break his back and make him humble!” :lol:

I'm old school,  I hate the idea of Logan getting a Universal Title match in his 3rd match but considering he's face legit people in boxing it makes sense  and all the shenanigans leading to the finish doesn’t hurt Paul. 

I wonder if it'll be the Usos vs the Paul Brothers at WrestleMania.

1 minute ago, Ziggy_The_Iron_King said:

I wonder if it'll be the Usos vs the Paul Brothers at WrestleMania.

I thought that the original plan was KO & Sami to end up feuding with The Usos, but at the rate Sami is getting over with this storyline it might end up being him vs. Roman in the Main Event.

6 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

at the rate Sami is getting over with this storyline it might end up being him vs. Roman in the Main Event.

I hope so.

I know The Rock and Cody Rhodes are the names that have been mentioned - and if they have The Rock, they're gonna use The Rock - but Sami has earned this!

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

I hope so.

I know The Rock and Cody Rhodes are the names that have been mentioned - and if they have The Rock, they're gonna use The Rock - but Sami has earned this!

The good thing about Wrestlemania being two nights is that in theory, they could do a World Title Match one night, and a match with The Rock on the other. I don’t know that they would actually do that, and I’m not sure how it would work out logistically, but it’s a possibility I guess. 

1 hour ago, The Thread Killer said:

I thought that the original plan was KO & Sami to end up feuding with The Usos, but at the rate Sami is getting over with this storyline it might end up being him vs. Roman in the Main Event.

KO/Sami winning the belts from the Usos was the original plan, but word is it's being pushed back because Sami-mania started running wild BROTHER. 

Since the Bloodline is so much like the Horsemen, I wonder if Sami wins the Rumble and gets turned on when he doesn't give up his shot and/or lay down for Roman. 

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

KO/Sami winning the belts from the Usos was the original plan, but word is it's being pushed back because Sami-mania started running wild BROTHER. 

Since the Bloodline is so much like the Horsemen, I wonder if Sami wins the Rumble and gets turned on when he doesn't give up his shot and/or lay down for Roman. 

If this happens,  I think it would ruin Hunters good will with the internet fans over night. I don't think Sami would get the intended heat Nash got for laying down for Hogan. It would fall straight to creative. I don't see the considering anything like this, atleast not for a workrate guy like Sami.  It would make sense story wise for Sami to lay down for Roman but man , I could see the Uncle Eric Memes for Hunter if this did happen 

4 hours ago, El-P said:

Logan Paul is a piece of shit. I hope he enjoys his blood stain money while LGBT influencers get thrown in prison.

He mellowed out, from what I've heard. Still douchy, but not the massive piece of shit he once was.

Roman vs Logan was good stuff. Main event Reigns is still supreme.

1 hour ago, Ziggy_The_Iron_King said:

If this happens,  I think it would ruin Hunters good will with the internet fans over night. I don't think Sami would get the intended heat Nash got for laying down for Hogan. It would fall straight to creative. I don't see the considering anything like this, atleast not for a workrate guy like Sami.  It would make sense story wise for Sami to lay down for Roman but man , I could see the Uncle Eric Memes for Hunter if this did happen 

Im saying the angle could be the Bloodline expecting him to do it, not that he actually does. Then they do him like the Horsemen did Lex Luger when he wouldn't let JJ win the Bunkhouse battle royal. 

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Roman vs Logan was good stuff. Main event Reigns is still supreme.

I have admit, I am slowly starting to come around on the talk about Roman Reigns being one of the GOATs. He really does have the ability to have a compelling and watchable match with just about anybody, especially people who are below his skill and experience level. Plus his overall promo skills and character work are miles above pretty much anybody else active in Pro Wrestling right now. It’s a real shame he has such a shallow pool of talent to work with.

I guess you could say I am finally acknowledging him.

8 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

He mellowed out, from what I've heard. Still douchy, but not the massive piece of shit he once was.

He just took a massive amount of money, that he doesn't even need to begin with, to do propaganda work for one of the worst regime on the planet. Legit piece of shit.

He's not the only one of course. The less said the better I guess.

Paul v Roman was better than it had any business being. I've avoided everything from a Saudi show since probably that Goldberg/Undertaker mess, but curiosity got the best of me here. What's more, The Paul brothers are the kind of celebrities that I just have no interest in at all. I'm generally apathetic about them at best. The idea of them coming in and competitively main eventing shows against one of the most dominant champions in modern wrestling history annoys my pedantic little nerd brain. And still.... i begrudgingly enjoyed this match. Roman really is pretty great. The matches aren't always hits for me, but he is just larger than life and that does elevate everything around him.