Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series - The Gaming of War

Timbo Slice

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be watching tonight, on my day off, with my wife. Looking forward to it. Was supposed to have the whole weekend off, but I got asked to work tomorrow & I need the hours/money, so I accepted. Nice that Survivor Series is on a Saturday night so I can still check it out. 

I'm actually pretty interested in the War Games matches. I'm going to have to watch the preshow though because I have no idea about the rest of the card or any of the build leading into this show. 

I probably wont get to watch live, but I'll catch up at some point tomorrow I assume. I've been pretty detached from WWE for a while, but the Bloodline stuff has my attention and that Wargames match should be at least compelling and at best a ripper.

The first actual Lesveque Big Four (SummerSlam was the last Vince's booked big show). That's quite interesting that there is none of the traditional Survivor Series match but instead two Wargames matches, which Vince would never use on the main roster. Needless to say that if Cody had not been injured, it would be a cryfest about his father and such. Next year I guess.

I'm only following from afar, but judging from what I know, on paper it looks like quite a strong card. I wonder if they'll do blood & guts (if Cody was not injured.... yeah, he would cry, but he would probably want to bleed several buckets too). 

First year I watched an entire Survivor Series was thirty years ago. Man... High Energy vs HeadShrinkers. Simpler times for sure. Back then a Berzerker was only that, a goof in a viking costume and furry boots, now you know it's actually MAGA Valkyrie and such. Ignorance is bliss, in a way.