Pro Wrestling Only

Hall of Fame 2023

flyonthewall2983

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2023 at 4:00 PM, JRH said:

I'm getting the feeling we may not be getting a HOF ceremony this year, they still havent announced any inductees (unless they're planning on announcing them all together at once).

They are selling tickets to this, a combined show with a live Smackdown, apparently - either that or the Smackdown show will be the HOF ceremony.

I don't think there's anyone on the planet that could deny that Mysterio should be in a pro wrestling Hall of Fame. It just feels like every time when we're on the Road to Wrestlemania we, as a community (wrestling fans, not just PWO), seem to have the same arguments & discussions as per the inductees: the WWE Hall of Fame isn't credible, the celebrity wing is a waste of time, how is Wrestler X not in yet? Those sorts of things. 

If wrestling had a baseball style Hall of Fame, Rey Mysterio is a first ballot. 

Rey Mysterio is the greatest active wrestler of all time, which is why he is such at pace with spinning shit happening again and again. 

Let this be. Let us be in charge now.

Is there something we are missing, please let us know?!?!!?!

11 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

You been drinking again, fam?

Yes, it was Holi weekend, sue me. 

BTW, a belated happy holi to all of you good brothers (and sisters) at PWO! May the festival of colours bring you more spark, joy, and satisfaction!! 

On 3/13/2023 at 3:07 PM, ohtani's jacket said:

On behalf of the Black Caps, you're welcome.  Beat Aussie.

Thank you so much to you and to the entire New Zealand test cricket team for holding up their end of the bargain and beating up Sri Lanka. 

In the World Test Cricket Championship final, will keep your words in mind. Make the Aussies weep. Hope they suffer brutally. Nightmares for decades after the cricket match, like what happened to 10-year me after the 2003 ODI cricket world cup final.