Pro Wrestling Only

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dusty Rhodes, Stan Hansen, Ron Garvin, Tony Atlas, Magnum T.A., Buzz Sawyer, Mr. Wrestling II, Great Kabuki, Ted DiBiase, Bill Watts, Wahoo McDaniel, Masked Superstar, Jimmy Valiant, King Kong Bundy, The Spoiler, Iron Sheik, Tully Blanchard, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Tommy Rich and Roddy Piper are spotlighted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll just echo what everyone else has said: this was a brilliant montage. I could have stood to see a little more JCP footage, though. The only two clips I could identify as JCP were Dusty's and Tully's. Even Jimmy Valiant's clip had Gordon on commentary, which meant It was most likely from Georgia.

Teddy's clip was from Georgia, but Magnum's was from Mid-South, which had a short run on TBS in '85. Boyd Pierce's voice on commentary is the giveaway.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-09-02-WCW-Clash of the Champions XX] Wrestler Memories on TBS
  • 2 years later...

This was really, really good.  They were celebrating TBS specifically, so it would have been whatever promotions TBS was airing at the time.  The Tony Atlas footage surprised me with that athletic jump kick he threw.  Hadn't seen enough Tony Atlas in his younger years to know he did that kind of stuff.

• 8 months later...