Pro Wrestling Only

Shoots Review and Preview thread

BruiserBrody

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kong/Kharma Youshoot is a fun waste of ninety minutes. It's clear that she's enjoying herself, which makes it fun to watch. But, she's pretty clearly trying to be diplomatic, so as to get her WWE gig back (although it's not nearly as bad as Chyna ducking almost every question). She dishes some good dirt on TNA and Dixie Carter, including saying that TNA is the only fed that's ever stiffed her on a payday.

The Kong/Kharma Youshoot is a fun waste of ninety minutes. It's clear that she's enjoying herself, which makes it fun to watch. But, she's pretty clearly trying to be diplomatic, so as to get her WWE gig back (although it's not nearly as bad as Chyna ducking almost every question). She dishes some good dirt on TNA and Dixie Carter, including saying that TNA is the only fed that's ever stiffed her on a payday.

Yeah, I've heard Kharma's YouShoot is fun. I expect that she wants to go back to the WWE, but at least (from what I heard) she buried the butterfly belt.

Yeah, I've heard Kharma's YouShoot is fun. I expect that she wants to go back to the WWE, but at least (from what I heard) she buried the butterfly belt.

I grabbed this from the internets last night. She does bury the Butterfly belt. She says she knows somebody put hard work in designing the belt, but she would ask to redesign it if she won.

I liked the shoot and she comes off as really likeable and a happy person, but does admit before she could go back to WWE she has to take care of some personal issues.

Interesting things was that she said Hornswoggle is her son's godfather ... Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich, Traci Brooks, and Becky Bayless go in the ho bag (She loves Becky and says "She knows she's a ho") ... when she gets the inevitable "How big is Batista's dick" question she almost gives a name to say "ask her" which would likely have been Melina.

Oh, and "over half" of the joshi wrestlers are lesbians. She says the vets kind of coerce the rookies, and said she just pretended not to understand or that she was asleep.

Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich, Traci Brooks, and Becky Bayless go in the ho bag

You forgot about Dixie Carter going in, after she thought about it for a bit. :)

Yeah, but she just put Dixie in because she was a bitch behind talent's back. The ones I named she most likely meant the literal meaning which I have to say Traci and Madison surprised me. The others, not so much.

Watched the Kharma shoot and I thought it was poor. It was just fluff mostly with no substance.

Thought the same. However it hasn't earned her friends. Rhaka Khan replied and went biblical while Reby Sky essentially called her a hard up drug addict.

Watched the Kharma shoot and I thought it was poor. It was just fluff mostly with no substance.

Thought the same. However it hasn't earned her friends. Rhaka Khan replied and went biblical while Reby Sky essentially called her a hard up drug addict.

Links? Quotes?

Reby:

"Not aware of this, if it is true. Doesn’t make much sense, as I don’t know her on a really personal level & we have been nothing but nice to each other in passing at shows. We’ve actually texted back & forth a few times, so if she now has a problem with me, I can only attribute it to one thing/person. Fake as f**k to be nice to my face & talk s**t to a camera if its true, but no shocker there. That’s 99% of the women in this business anyway. Next. Broke wrestlers doing ‘shoot’ interviews for a couple hundred bucks to support their drug habits can KEEP mentioning me. Everyone knows I’m in an AMAZING committed relationship & love a good name drop :)"

Then when asked if she's suggesting Kharma is a drug addict

"And for the record, yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying, and for damn good reason. No use in continuing to play nice or protect anyone who is sweet to my face & a c**t to me & my close friends behind my back. "

Not a shoot but the Kickstarter Jim Crockett documentary is highly recommended. On par with Memphis Heat if not better. A huge upgrade from the NWA Title documentary the same maker did which I felt was a cure for insomnia.

https://www.highspots.com/p/crockett-doc.html

The most interesting thing to me was the varying accounts of the JCP's Accountant ranging from an out of their depth club treasurer type doing the accounts of an entity that had mushroomed quickly to into a nation enterprise to being simply outright corrupt.

I grabbed this from the internets last night. She does bury the Butterfly belt. She says she knows somebody put hard work in designing the belt, but she would ask to redesign it if she won.

I liked the shoot and she comes off as really likeable and a happy person, but does admit before she could go back to WWE she has to take care of some personal issues.

Interesting things was that she said Hornswoggle is her son's godfather ... Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich, Traci Brooks, and Becky Bayless go in the ho bag (She loves Becky and says "She knows she's a ho") ... when she gets the inevitable "How big is Batista's dick" question she almost gives a name to say "ask her" which would likely have been Melina.

Haven't seen the youshoot to comment but if people want a more serious interview from her i'd suggest checking out the podcast she did a year or so ago at http://ringbellesonline.com/category/podcast/ she doesn't come clean on every single thing but is largely honest and gives you enough that you can read between the lines on the rest.

Her Art of Wrestling Ep w Cabana is really good too though a little more on the fun/light side

Oh, and "over half" of the joshi wrestlers are lesbians. She says the vets kind of coerce the rookies, and said she just pretended not to understand or that she was asleep.

Yeah, she's mentioned this a bunch in the past. Not really a new revelation though as ppl have known that for decades. It's funny though because depending on who you ask the % always changes wildly. I've heard everything from "it's just a few" to "yeah like 90%"

not being allowed to consort with boys

that's more of an older generation thing and in the rare times it's enforced now limited to mostly the younger/rookie girls.

Course, also keep in mind a lot of girls still start out while they're in their mid to late teens

not being allowed to consort with boys

that's more of an older generation thing and in the rare times it's enforced now limited to mostly the younger/rookie girls.

Course, also keep in mind a lot of girls still start out while they're in their mid to late teens

Must admit to not being a huge Joshi fan but this news story stuck with me from 6 months ago. I posted it on the Observer board when it happened:

Japan has a weird attitude to sex hold the front page I know.

Must admit to not being a huge Joshi fan but this news story stuck with me from 6 months ago. I posted it on the Observer board when it happened:

Japan has a weird attitude to sex hold the front page I know.

Yeah, from the little bit i've followed it the "no men" rule is still pretty prevelant in the idol singer world.

http://culturecrossfire.com/wrestling/kayf...w/#.UhTOoz8iy2A

The Greatest Tag Team of all time deliver a Hell of an entertaining shoot interview as they riff on Vince McMahon, cover their career peaks and valleys and lots more high lights....it's a RUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the one where Hawk accuses Vince of everything short of being behind the Tate/ Labianca murders and Animal is constantly trying to do damage control and not have every bridge burned?