Pro Wrestling Only

TLC

goodhelmet

Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango

Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio & Big Show vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel vs. The Real Americans (Fatal 4-Way Match)

Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston vs. Damien Sandow

Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Natalya

CM Punk vs. The Shield (3-on-1 Handicap Match)

Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (3-on-1 Handicap Match)

World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure exactly why I feel this way, but I think this might be good. Or, at least one of those shows that clears the bar of the low expectations placed on it.

Depends how my fantasy football day goes (i.e. whether I'm guaranteed a good payday in my most important league), but I'm leaning strongly toward buying it.

The best version of a hilarious, bizarre, bad WWE finish would be if Orton grabbed the WHC and Cena grabbed the WWE title effectively having them switch championships. I think there's somewhat of a chance of that happening.

Thats what my money has been on ever since they announced this stipulation.

If they do actually go through with unification, I am going to be bummed if they drop Big Goldy by the wayside. It is the last vestige of my beloved WCW. Thankfully, business dictates that those title belts they sell are cash cows and the match just reeks of a screwjob finish so I don't think they will actually go through with it.

Punk vs. Shield -

This was very well booked which led to a good match. I liked Punk out wrestling Ambrose and Rollins to start then big, bad Reigns changing things up into a more aggressive style. I loved Reigns nutty bump and Punk working on the eye. The near falls and close calls were great afterwards and the finish was well done. Good stuff.