Pro Wrestling Only

A List Of Pro Wrestling Podcast Links

cheapshot

I thought I'd create a list of Wrestling Podcasts that I listen to from time to time:

Most can also be found via iTunes etc. as well most likely, and most will have .rss feeds if you hunt around on the individual sites.

This obviously isn't an all encompassing list, but ones I personally enjoy. If anyone has any other suggestions please add to this thread.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd create a list of Wrestling Podcasts that I listen to from time to time:

Most can also be found via iTunes etc. as well most likely, and most will have .rss feeds if you hunt around on the individual sites.

This obviously isn't an all encompassing list, but ones I personally enjoy. If anyone has any other suggestions please add to this thread.

thanks for compiling this list. the podcast i am on, wrestlings greatest matches, appears on the pro wrestling opinion show link that you posted.

Between The Ropes still exists?!

Do they still get good guests for interviews? Are they still funny?

Yeah, they came back. Not sure exactly when.

Fritz still runs the show, does a decent job overall. Not as funny as when D'Lo and the others were on, but it's not bad. Steve (can't spell the last name, won't try) is more of an MMA guy and he has good chemistry with Fritz, but the 3rd guy, Michael Wiseman, is a poor fit, in my opinion. He comes across as being too opinionated for his own good and when he does makes a good point, there is not logical connection to what Fritz or Steve say. He's sometimes contrary just to be contrary.

Again, it's not a bad show -- and they get some okay guests, like Cornette most recently -- but it's not what it once was.

http://bdrnitrocast.podomatic.com/

The NitroCast

http://www.snsradionetwork.com/

Home of various shows, the one I listen to often is the nostalgic based Beyond The Bell

http://wrestlespective.com/

Jason Mann's WrestleSpective

http://whatamaneuver.onthestick.com/

What A Maneuver wrestling re-watch podcast from OnTheStick.com

Fritz still runs the show, does a decent job overall. Not as funny as when D'Lo and the others were on, but it's not bad. Steve (can't spell the last name, won't try) is more of an MMA guy and he has good chemistry with Fritz, but the 3rd guy, Michael Wiseman, is a poor fit, in my opinion. He comes across as being too opinionated for his own good and when he does makes a good point, there is not logical connection to what Fritz or Steve say. He's sometimes contrary just to be contrary.

Again, it's not a bad show -- and they get some okay guests, like Cornette most recently -- but it's not what it once was.

Aw man, I loved the original trio of Fritz, Vito and the other guy (can't remember his name). Even when D'Lo joined it was a very good listen. Good to know that Fritz still does it though.

Aw man, I loved the original trio of Fritz, Vito and the other guy (can't remember his name). Even when D'Lo joined it was a very good listen. Good to know that Fritz still does it though.

I can't believe I forgot about Vito! Yeah, he was pretty great on there, added a real nice perspective and had chemistry with Fritz. Which, of course, they both had with D'Lo too.

I never heard Dickerman on the show; I didn't get into listening to podcasts until after he was gone.

There's also the Old School Wrestling Podcast (OSWP) at flairchop.com.

It's a really fun nostalgia-based show run by 2 friends that really have great chemistry and truly enjoy having fun with old-school wrestling. It's, I think, the first wrestling podcast I listened to.

Great stuff every time: they usually do NWA, WCW, WWF stuff, but occasionally ECW and even older stuff. Most recently, they reviewed a match between The Destroyer and Victor, the Wrestling Bear!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Found a brand new rewatch show. Yes, yet another WWF Attitude Era one, but I think the hosts are entertaining:

http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/acureforthecommonpodcast/acureforthecommonpodcast.php

Right now they are set up as a limited series just going through one year, and they've just started, so no idea if they intend to go beyond 1997.

• 2 months later...