Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The announcement blurb says they are looking to add 70 hours of content with the Home Video section, so that should shed some light on how many of these they plan to add.

That's like 45 tapes.. not even close to all of them. I hope they continue to add them all. I know I will watch each and every one even if it' one I don't care about, just to make sure it gets some views.

The announcement blurb says they are looking to add 70 hours of content with the Home Video section, so that should shed some light on how many of these they plan to add.

That's like 45 tapes.. not even close to all of them. I hope they continue to add them all. I know I will watch each and every one even if it' one I don't care about, just to make sure it gets some views.

Best of the wwf series is a must.

Confused about World Tour 1992 advertising a High Energy/Beverly Brothers match. I've seen that video and such a match doesnt exist on it (unless it's a different version of the video).

World Tour 1992 (WF106)

10/03/91 The Mountie vs. Kerry Von Erich

04/19/92 The British Bulldog vs. Irwin R. Schsyter

10/05/91 The British Bulldog vs. Earthquake

10/05/91 Roddy Piper vs. The Barbarian

04/14/92 Battle Royal

04/19/92 Bret Hart vs. Rick Martel

04/14/92 Randy Savage vs. Shawn Michaels

So you are right about that. I can find no evidence of a Beverly Brothers vs High Energy match on a CHV. Upon researching they had a match in June taped for Prime Time Wrestling, but that's not listed as being on any CHV.

There are two versions, the one you've got listed above is the U.S. release, which has has stuff from the October '91 Albert Hall show and the April '92 Sheffield Arena show, both of which were shown on Sky TV and had their own SilverVision releases.

The UK got a different tape that replaced those matches (or some of them, at least) with the High Energy vs. Beverly Brothers match (on account of it being taped in Canada). There was also another tape called "Wrestling World Tour" that was released in 1992, but was only 60-minutes and started with Ric Flair vs. Kerry Von Erich from Spain.

Confused about World Tour 1992 advertising a High Energy/Beverly Brothers match. I've seen that video and such a match doesnt exist on it (unless it's a different version of the video).

World Tour 1992 (WF106)

04/14/92 Battle Royal

So you are right about that. I can find no evidence of a Beverly Brothers vs High Energy match on a CHV. Upon researching they had a match in June taped for Prime Time Wrestling, but that's not listed as being on any CHV.

When I was a kid, this was one of the only VHS wrestling tapes that I actually owned. The Savage/Michaels match is pretty good, with Savage still selling the leg from when Flair worked it over. The Mountie/Tornado match is the drizzling shits though.

World Tour 1992 (WF106)

04/14/92 Battle Royal

When I was a kid, this was one of the only VHS wrestling tapes that I actually owned. The Savage/Michaels match is pretty good, with Savage still selling the leg from when Flair worked it over. The Mountie/Tornado match is the drizzling shits though.

Lucky the only I owned, not rented, was High Flyers.

05/10/88

Randy Savage vs. Virgil

03/12/88 The Jumping Bomb Angels vs. The Glamour Girls

07/09/88 The Rockers vs. The Conquistadors

05/09/87 Paul Roma & Jim Powers vs. The Shadows

01/04/89 Blue Blazer & Koko B. Ware vs. Danny Davis & Jose Estrada

Actually, the JBA vs GG match ruled, the rest is odd. Although a future High Energy in retrospect.

World Tour 1992 (WF106)

04/14/92 Battle Royal

Lucky the only I owned, not rented, was High Flyers.

05/10/88

Randy Savage vs. Virgil

03/12/88 The Jumping Bomb Angels vs. The Glamour Girls

07/09/88 The Rockers vs. The Conquistadors

05/09/87 Paul Roma & Jim Powers vs. The Shadows

01/04/89 Blue Blazer & Koko B. Ware vs. Danny Davis & Jose Estrada

Actually, the JBA vs GG match ruled, the rest is odd. Although a future High Energy in retrospect.

Yeah Savage wins, Dibiase hits the ring, runs at Savage and they cut to the next match.

Per WON Lots of WCW Saturday Night Episodes coming in April

Any chance it's late 90's? When it was littered with luchadores and all of that talent, it was a real fun show.

I would bet it's 94-95.

I would bet it just continues where they left off, given their patterns. If it's a lot, maybe 2-3 years, which would get us to 1992 or so.

Per WON Lots of WCW Saturday Night Episodes coming in April

Any chance it's late 90's? When it was littered with luchadores and all of that talent, it was a real fun show.

I would bet it's 94-95.

I would bet it just continues where they left off, given their patterns. If it's a lot, maybe 2-3 years, which would get us to 1992 or so.

I would have thought so as well, but the show wasn't called Saturday Night until 1992, was it?