Pro Wrestling Only

How can we improve PWO?

goodhelmet

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should have a massive Batista-style machine guns and pyro explosion everytime we log in.

When I came across this forum (and TOA) in early 2008, I had only been a wrestling fan for two years. I don't know how I ended up here, but it was the best thing that ever happened to my new fandom. I don't post much and go up and down with how much footage I watch, but over the years I always come back here when other forums have lost their lustre or when I am ready to start watching wrestling again.

What I am saying is that I am kissing Will and Chas's buttocks -- and I am okay with it. :)

And yes, I agree with those who want to keep this forum rasslin-based. There's always DVDVR for good discussion of movies, music, etc if one wants to hang there.

But the fact is, I'd rather be the dumbest guy in a room full of intelligent, well-versed, knowledgeable wrestling fans than the smartest guy on a board populated by fans who, much of the time, subscribe to a "flock-like" mentality of what is good and what is bad and can't even really defend it. Here at PWO, you'll find posters that praise Bunkhouse Buck and others that call him the drizzling shits and that is much more interesting to me than reading redundant "Turn Cena Heel" arguments.

Hey, I have been coming here for more than 6 years, and I still feel like the most ignorant person in the room. And I don't mind because I am always learning.

By preventing mods from abusing their power by deleting posts that are neither insulting nor out of line or out of topic (considering I believe talking about should or should't we consider Invader 1 as "just another guy" is a valid question), while a the same time continuing to insult and talk down (acting like a five year old / personnal meltdown) without even letting a chance for a reply. This is abuse of power and censurship. So there.

Shoutboxes are great for non-wrestling stuff too. Like I know we have several sports fans or we could use it for live reactions for PPVs or whatever. Maybe not a terrible idea after the Hell In A Cell thread went berserk.

Yeah, there were some dreadful, pointless posts in that thread that added nothing to the discussion.