Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fast Lane... Live as it happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Usos vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd - I like the way this is worked a good bit. Heels were great here, Kidd works like a proper heel. Focused work on the leg during the initial FIP sequence that I wish might have gone a bit longer. But they actually worked double heat here, even if the second FIP sequence was a bit short too. They mixed in some cool spots with solid psychology.

I felt that this went into parity and the finishing sequence a bit too early. I'd have preferred the heels spending longer to build up their heat. Their work was really solid on top, but it's almost like they didn't have the faith or confidence to stick with the FIP sequences for long. Best thing on this show so far though by a mile.

Thought that match was great, just really excellent but seriously, fuck that crowd. They mad some noise when an Uso told them to chant U-So, again to play count-along with the ref when all 4 were on the floor and then for the Sharpshooter. That's it. On mute that may well have been north of 4 stars. No idea if they're in a food coma or what, but wake up already.

I'm watching on mute with CC on, and in that setting, Gold vs Star was a perfectly fine 3 star match. I imagine the crowd hurt it.

What? It was totally disjointed. I didn't know if they wanted to do a straight wrestling match, a character piece or a fight. Dustin says he is going to beat the Stardust out of him. Then he just sort of wrestles him, but with a ton of awkward pauses and no heat. Cody acted weird then cheated and then went for pinning combinations. Did these two want to win or hurt each other? Then Dustin gets a fluke roll up and we are supposed to believe we get Cody. One of the worst matches I have seen in a while.

I'm watching on mute with CC on, and in that setting, Gold vs Star was a perfectly fine 3 star match. I imagine the crowd hurt it.

What? It was totally disjointed. I didn't know if they wanted to do a straight wrestling match, a character piece or a fight. Dustin says he is going to beat the Stardust out of him. Then he just sort of wrestles him, but with a ton of awkward pauses and no heat. Cody acted weird then cheated and then went for pinning combinations. Did these two want to win or hurt each other? Then Dustin gets a fluke roll up and we are supposed to believe we get Cody. One of the worst matches I have seen in a while.

I'll watch it again tomorrow and if it's worth writing up I will.