Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fast Lane... Live as it happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Sting vs Taker would have been sad to see? I don't know.

I am still trying to figure why you need a camera inside the middle turnbuckles.

It was a cool visual. The production and camera work has been great tonight, made the Sting/HHH brawl seem really aggressive and exciting. The punches in that looked fantastic.

Why are they talking like Sting-Triple H is a match that people have been dreaming about for years?

What would be the alternative? What a weird statement.

Why are they talking like Sting-Triple H is a match that people have been dreaming about for years?

You don't have to completely lie to hype a match. Makes them seem completely out of touch.

Because it is literally the only dream match they have left short of literally putting the rotting corpse of the Undertaker back in the ring?

Also, in a weird way, HHH is sort of like WWE's Sting.

It isn't a 'dream match' at all, though. In all my years of following wrestling I have never heard a single person express a desire to see it.

Not as if the in ring work is going to be any good, it will be mediocre at best, and the atmosphere isn't going to be anything to write home about. The only interesting thing will be whether HHH has the balls to troll everyone and win clean.

Because it is literally the only dream match they have left short of literally putting the rotting corpse of the Undertaker back in the ring?

Also, in a weird way, HHH is sort of like WWE's Sting.

It isn't a 'dream match' at all, though. In all my years of following wrestling I have never heard a single person express a desire to see it.

It is insomuch as they are two name guys who've never faced each other.

To most WWE fans HHH is a name on the same level as Shawn Michaels, Sting, Undertaker, Kurt Angle or any other major star. I think he's more in touch with reality that you guys are giving him credit for.

:lol: at JBL talking about Wayne Rooney. "5 Premier League titles with Rooney" Even with other athletes, they can't resist listing meaningless numbers and statistics.

JBL is always referencing English sports. Dropped a 6 Nations reference in earlier. Expecting to hear him update us on how the run chase is going against Scotland down at the cricket world cup shortly.

You don't have to completely lie to hype a match. Makes them seem completely out of touch.

Something tells me PWO isn't the epicenter for what the majority of the WWE audience want to see.

Something tells me PWO isn't the epicenter for what the majority of the WWE audience want to see.

Let me repeat. Wanting to see a match does not make it a match we have been dreaming about for years.