Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fast Lane... Live as it happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan vs Reigns - basically a massive bombfest. But it did tell a good story with Reigns working a decent and dominant heat sequence before the transition in the liver kick. And then a second transition with the belly to belly on the outside.

Finishing stretch with the false finishes was extremely tiresome and I hated that, but what can you do. I did like Bryan's kicks and the submission attempt. Reigns's strikes looked good too.

Acoustics must be really bad in that building cos the crowd for the most part sucked yet again.

But all in all, quite enjoyable. ***3/4

Took Daniel Bryan to finally get the crowd into the show. If they waste him on some pointless undercard match at Wrestlemania they are morons. Should have him face Rusev, although who knows where the leaves John Cena.

The match wasn't bad. Started out smartly, enjoyable first five minutes which is a complete rarity in a WWE main event match. Tailed off but picked it up for the stretch which was reasonable enough.

Overall this was a poor show which reminded me at best of watching a middling Clash of the Champions.

This was a great RAW or Smackdown (by today's standards). Unfortunately it was a PPV.

The problem in selling Reigns as a credible contender is that you have to believe he can take all the punishment and finishers especially against Brock. So having him kick out of the knee makes sense for Reigns. Doesn't do anything to help Daniel but clearly that wasn't the purpose of tonight

Doesn't Reigns selling that much for a guy half his size who has always been presented as not quite at the top level make him look bad? Or does the fact that he won override that? That might have been his most impressive singles performance, but to me he didn't work like a future ace should work.

Doesn't Reigns selling that much for a guy half his size who has always been presented as not quite at the top level make him look bad? Or does the fact that he won override that? That might have been his most impressive singles performance, but to me he didn't work like a future ace should work.

I think their goal was to put sympathy on Reigns. Bryan was working total heel in that match.